chapter 24

author's note: yeah, this is gonna be another long story.

later on that day....

reader pov

"hey....hey.....hey, you awoke yet?" i blinked a few times, having been woken up by the low whisper. my body felt extremely heavy and numb. i...i think i passed out again. last thing i remember was him cumming before everything went dark. "yeah," i whispered. i felt hot breathing on my neck. i blinked some more till my vision cleared. still at his house. he was half straddled on me with his face in my neck. i could see that his back was scarred up and the sheet covered his ass, aside from the bit of crack i could see. his waist was surprisingly small which made his ass look humongous. round and supple. he chuckled. "i...i honestly didnt think you would survive. kudos too you, ian," he whispered. "survive?" i raised a brow. "been a very long time since ive been satisfied after sex," he whispered, dragging his tongue up my neck. "tsk....tell me that when i dont pass out afterwards," i grunted. he chuckled, making his whole body vibrate on me. the feeling to my hands and arms was slowly but surely returning. i flexed my fingers. i had been staring at his ass the whole time. looks amazing. felt amazing. one of his hands started rubbing on my chest as he started kissing on my neck. im....im gonna risk it. i wanna feel his ass. i slowly moved my hand from my side, slowly pushing up the sheet. i felt his thigh and knee. my hand slowly made its way up his thigh, the short fur tingling my skin. i got right to the edge of his cheek, feeling his skin rise upwards from his thigh. i spread my hand out as i ran it over his ass, making the covers move. he started chuckling again. "you funny man. we just had sex and you are afraid to touch my ass? man you better get up in there!" he reached down and grabbed my hand, making it squeeze his ass and feel all over it, dragging my hands up and down his still sticky crack. i spread his cheeks and jiggled it in my hand.

then...it happened. as soon as the feeling returned to my body, my pelvis felt like it was shattered in a million pieces. he wasn't gentle in the least. i groaned. he chuckled again. "looks like last night is starting to get to ya," he whispered, kissing my neck. oh god did it hurt. right in the middle of me enjoying his fine ass. i looked around, spotting the clock still on his nightstand, 11:25 am. doesnt give me much time to get ready for my first appointment at 1 pm. "i gotta go," i muttered. he sighed. he shifted to straddling me. "dont....dont tell anyone about this, ian. or else, it would be difficult to be a guard. people knowing that i like dick.....alot, will make life hell so we gotta keep this on the low, ok?" he whispered. "yeah," i muttered, not really liking that i have to keep this a secret but....he does have a point. i could see how this would make his job pretty hard. he caressed my face as he kissed me, his tongue coiling around mine. i kissed him back, savoring it....until i remembered that all his weight was on my aching groin. i pulled away. "owowowowowowowowowow!" i said quickly. he got off me, laying down next to me. "shower is first door on the right," he pointed out the door. i slowly got up and made my way to the bathroom.

the water helped a little. ill definitely have to take some pain pills soon but for now, ill have to grin and bear it. i walked back into the room, being smacked in the face with the smell of gay sex. my face twisted immediately. he was still laying on the bed, sprawled out just daydreaming staring at the still spinning ceiling fan. i walked over quickly and opened the window, getting hit with a burst of fresh air. "dont deny it: you love my stank," he chuckled. i made a futile attempt to waft some of the fumes out the window before putting my clothes back on. he got up from the bed as i pulled on my tee and sat down to put on my socks. he started pulling the sheets off. i got up so he could pull it from under me. i put on my shoes. "so...this is gonna be a thing, right?" he asked as he balled up his pillow. "shit, it can be," i shrugged as i got myself together. he walked out the room.