1) First day

(Your pov...)

It was 6 o'clock on a Monday morning, the first day back to school. You wanted to get up early to make sure you were ready but you didn't want to wake up this early. You rolled over to look out your window to find the sun wasn't even fully up so you dug your face back into your pillow to try and sleep again.

That's when you got a text from someone. You moaned at the sound of your phone dinning. 'Who would be up this early and text someone?' You thought to yourself. After rolling back over and checking who it was you found out it was your best friend (b/f/n) (best friends name).

You remembered that she was always up early on a school morning but she was up earlier this morning because you were both starting and a new school together today. You would have stayed at your old school but both your parents didn't like that school because there where rumours of people selling drugs and that there were fights every day.

This didn't surprise you at all you always thought there were some shady kids at that school and you didn't have many friends there anyway, besides (b/f/n) and Ben, who was the only boy at your old school who didn't try hit on you or bully you, but you didn't have to say goodbye to him because he was coming to your new school too but that would be in a few weeks because he went on holidays.

(As you could guess your parents are all very close)

Your friend had texted you about the school, she always did research on new things, she said:

(B/F/n)-
hey (y/n),
I did some research on our new school and found out a couple of things. 1) half the teachers there are grumpy and old, 2) most of the boys there are hot! In my opinion at least :P
And 3) there is one boy there named Alex I think, and they say that he's a druggie and to stay away from him as much as possible.

You-
Thanks for the info (b/f/n) I hope we don't get all the grumpy teachers and you always check the boys don't you ;) I will keep the Alex kid thing in mind.

(B/F/n)-
Ok cool and that's my thing you always have to check on the boys at a new school, duh, anyway get ready I want to meet early at the hangout.

You-
Ok meet you at the hangout in an hour bye XOXO.

(B/F/n)-
Bye bye X.

After that you got out of bed and started your morning routine. Have breakfast, get dressed, do hair, clean teeth, pack bag. By the time you finish that you had 10 minutes to get to the hangout, lucky it was close by.

When you got there you looked for your friend in her new uniform which consists of a light blue button up shirt and a grey skirt with thigh high grey socks and black slip on shoes (pictures below).

You saw her sitting on a bench next to the tree you always climb. Her hair was up in a ponytail whiles yours was in (hairstyle). You went and sat next to her and she could only just contain the excitement she had. You guys talk for a bit about the new school and wondered about how Ben's holiday was going. You said you would text him and find out this afternoon. By the time you checked your phone it was 8 o'clock so you both decided to start walking to school. It took you 20 minutes to walk to school because you took your time not wanting to get there early. You would normally ride your bike but you met with (b/f/n) this morning so you didn't.

You got to school and walk through the front gates the same time as some kid rode through on his bike. When (b/f/n) saw him she lent over to you and whispered "that's the druggie kid people said to watch out for"

You looked at him as he locked his bike up and thought 'he doesn't look like a druggie to me'. He turned around when he got greeted by a boy, but when he turned you saw that he had a bandage around his left arm.

"I wonder why he has that bandage on his arm?" You said to (b/f/n).

"He probably got into some fight with another druggie or a gang and got hurt" she answered.

(......Time skip...... brought to you by a boring day at school)

last period had just started and so far you have had 3 classes with (b/f/n). She was in your maths, art, and science class (that you are currently in). With the seating plan your teacher has, (b/f/n) is in front of you, a guy called tom to your left and is the same guy you saw great Alex this morning and to your luck Alex is on your right. Everyone was giving him weird looks besides tom, you and (b/f/n).

You were facing the front and writing down notes when the teacher had to leave so she gave you free time for the rest of the period.

That's when tom introduced himself,

"Hey (y/n) right?" you turned and looked at him and gave a shy nod "I'm tom nice to meet you, I'm guessing your new here"

"Yer me and my friend (b/f/n) moved here together" you said gesturing to your friend sitting in front of you who was talking to a brown haired girl next to her.

"That's cool, hey this is my friend Alex" he pointed to the boy on your right who wasn't paying any attention because tom had to say his name 5 times before he looked up and answered.

"Yer tom whats up" was all he said complete ignoring the fact that you where sitting in between them.

"This is (y/n) she's new here" tom said

"Hey I'm Alex nice to meet you" you smiled to yourself,at the face that he just realised you were there 'he's completely oblivious to people around him no wonder why people think he's weird' you thought.

"Hi I'm (y/n) as you know, nice to meet you to" you said as you put up a fake smile so you didn't look rude.

Just as Alex was about to say something else the bell went saying that the first day of school was over.

'Yes saved by the bell' you though 'but he didn't seem that bad considering what people have said about him'

You pick up your stuff and headed home.

**************************

First chapter of my first fan fiction done hope you liked it 😋