6) Suspicious mind

(The reunion for k-unit was on a Saturday so it is now Sunday)

It was early morning and you were still asleep in your bed. Although you where still asleep the world outside your wind was already up and going. It seemed like a normal day for everyone. Although it was raining the night before you wouldn't have been able to tell, the sun had already dried most of the water up off the ground. For everyone it was just another normal day of there life's, but for a some people it was a time of warning.

On the top floor of a building there was an important conversation going on between to important people. They had just received a letter that held top secret information about the soon to be terror to come to the people of London.

(Back to you......)

You finally awoke at 8:30 (if you sleep in sorry) to the sound of a car horn heaping loudly. You sat up in your bed and looked at the time. You thought that because you were awake now you might as well get dressed and have breakfast.

After all that you walked into the living room where your dad was putting down the phone. He had a concerned look on his face and you knew that something bad happened because he hardly ever had a concerned look. The only time you can remember him having that look on his face was when you has somehow gotten his gun from the top of his cupboard when you where 10.

"What's up dad?" You asked him he looked up at you from the phone and put a smile on his face hoping you didn't see the look of concern before.

"Nothing sweetheart just got a call from work that's all they want me to come in for a little meeting that's all" with that you smiled and nodded your head.

20 minutes later

Your dad had just left for work after you said goodbye to him at the door and you where left in the house all alone.

At that moment you phone buzzed, you look to see who it was and to your surprise it was Alex.

'How did he got my number?' You thought to yourself as you walked to the table that had your phone on it. You picked up your phone and read what it said:

Alex -
Meet me at the park near school!

'Is that all he wanted to say, and why dose he want to meet me I saw him yesterday' you thought this was going to be a weird day.

You -
Um ok when and why?

Alex -
In 10, and you will find out when you get here. Cya soon

'I don't think I have a choice in this' you said to yourself. with that you went to your room and put an chlothes that where a little more sutible for going out. You looked through you cupbord and finally dicided to go with a gray t-shert and skinnyy geans with gray canvs shoes. You looked through yur cupbord for a jumper to put on and yougrabed your maroon jumper. You walk out of your room and down thhe stares. You took your house keys from that table in the hallway and went to walk out the door when you saw Alex's jumper hanging on the cout rack. you though to yourself for a minute and put your jumper on the rack and took Alex's jumper.

 you though to yourself for a minute and put your jumper on the rack and took Alex's jumper

(This is the jumper you where going to wear instead on Alex's)

You walked out the door and locked it. Steping down the two front steps and through your frunt yard. It took you 5 minets to get rady and only 3 minutes to get to the park. When you got there you looked around to see Alex and Tom, to your surprise, standing next to the swings.

"Hey (Y/N)" Tom said to you with a smile on his face.

You smiled back at him and said "Hey Tom, and Alex"

Alex looked at you with a blank fave as usuwal "Hey" is all he said.

"Uh so what are we doniing here exactly?" you asked.

"Well for startes i filled Tom in on everything about you", 'thanks' you thought with a slightly annoyed face that Alex decided to ignore "and the reason we are here is because I wanted to ask you something about--" Alex stoped talking and looked down at what you where wearing "why are you wearing my jumper? and when do I get it back?!" he asked.

You looked at him with a grin and said "It was thw only one that I could find" you lied "and you get it back when I give it back" you said with a little bit of sas in your voice. At this Alex looked slightly annoyed and Tom just laughed.

Alex roled his eyes and continued what he was saying "Anyway as I was saying I want to ask you something important"

"Why couldn't you just text me you got my numbe somehow anyway" you said to Alex with a blank face.

"Relax I got it off Tom" Alex said and you looked at Tom who had a nervous smile "and I couldn't text you because I have a feeling that I'm right and that means we need to go investigate"

You looked at Alex and nodded for him to continue.

"Did fox get an unexpected phone call this morning?" Alex asked all serious.

"Well he got a phone call but I don't know if it was unexpected or not, but he seemed to have a concerned look on his face after he hung up though" you said looking down.

"If that's the case I think your right Alex" Tom said. You looked at the two waiting for one of them to explain.

"I think that MI6 is hiding something again and the fact that they called k-unit in at the same time for a "meeting" is slightly suspicious don't you think" Alex said looking at you.

You put your hand on your chin as if to say you where thinking still looking at the ground. You finally looked up and nodded your head "it is a little suspicious I guess but what do we do about it?" You asked him.

Alex looked at Tom and then back to you and said "here's my plan"

**************************

Another chapter hope you like it starting the plot to the story.

Jazz_out :)