Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning. I had decided to sleep on the bench in the doctors office, and man was I sore. Perhaps it was going to be like this from now on. Stay away from Damian, sleep on the worlds most god-forsaken bench, wake up in a crappy mood, repeat cycle.

After last night, I had to drag him to the Alpha's suite. I was planning on grabbing my clothes but as soon as I walked into the bedroom, he had followed. One tired, flirty Damian led to me unwillingly straddling him.

I fled to here soon after. I had slept until Jay kicked me off the bench. He didn't ask questions to what had happened. He had stated that he "rather not learn what happens between the Alpha and his mate."
I found myself helping Jay most of the day.

"Done" declared Jay to the patient. The male thanked him and left.
"It's a slow day muttered Jay. I nodded as I watched him fill out a paper. It was thundering out. It was the most rainy week of all time, and I drank in every second of it. I heard a knock on the door and turned to see Damian. He leaned in the doorway, watching me with eyes that gleamed with lust. They searched me up and down with the fullest look of satisfaction. I was so confused to his sudden mood.

"Alpha Damian, how may I help you?" Asked Doctor Jay. Damian pushed off of the doorway, keeping his eyes on me as he slowly walked forward.
"I came to get my bandages changed" he said as he stopped in front of me. I turned away from him, getting ready to walk away. After all, I told him I would stay away. He placed his hands on my shoulders and drew me in before I could attempt my escape.

"Hey!" I protested.
"By the way... Alec did a very good job with my wound" he added, ignoring my struggles. I narrowed my eyes. What was he up to now? I stood, unable to move from his clutches.
"Very good" said Jay, his back turned as he gathered his bandages.
"I would like to repay you" Damian purred into my ear. Oh dear god, please have mercy on my soul.
He was horny.

Shane purred.
[kiss him! Do something!] said Shane.
"No" I said, my face going red. He pressed a finger under my chin.
"I know you can't stay away from me forever, Alec. Your wolf needs me" he said, his voice lowering. "We could tell Jay to get out, and-"

"You won't have to tell me nothing, I'm on the verge of having a heart attack all together. Please wait until you are out of here" Said Jay suddenly in an exasperated voice. "Now please, take off your shirt." Damian let go of me and took off his shirt. He met my gaze and gave me a wink, accompanied by a smirk.

I felt my face heat up again.
"I'm- I'm gonna go" I decided. I turned to the door and nearly bumped into Lori.
"You're here again?" She blurted out. She looked past me and her eyes landed on the shirtless Damian behind me.
"Hey babe!" She said suddenly, throwing her arms open and clasping onto his arm.

Shane growled.
[she is touching what is ours!] he snarled.
Damian looked deeply annoyed until he seen my reaction, which I imagined looked less than amused. He gave me an amused look and focused on her.

"I missed you!" She exclaimed. "The girls have been wondering where you've been; you totally disappeared."
"Yes, well. I had to take care of some business" he began. "But it looks like it will be... staying away for a while" he said.

She suddenly hugged him, burrowing her head into his chest.
"Damian!" She whimpered. He looked taken off guard and his acting failed as he narrowed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden contact. His wolf must be disagreeing.

She pulled away and looked up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing him down; her eyes closed. I raised an eyebrow as I watched him. His jaw clenched and he pulled away quickly, letting out a low growl. It didn't come much of a surprise to me. I might not accept him, but he needed me no matter what.