Chapter 13

"I want Alec."

My eyes widened. Was he serious? A loud growl exploded out from beside me. My attention snapped to Damian, whom was being held back by Jason. I let my eyes linger. Damian's jaw stay clenched and his eyes hardened.

He broadened his shoulders and I realized his scent was filling the room. His wolf was taking control and he was livid, his eyes searing into Taurus. He stopped struggling, but jerked Jason's arms off of his shoulders. Jason turned him around and started whispering something to him. Taurus... wanted me? I couldn't comprehend it well. Joehn stepped up, ready to diffuse the situation.

"Taurus, are you serious?"
Taurus nodded.
"In order for the alliance, I want him."
"No" interrupted Damian loudly as he turned once more. Everyone stared at him. His eyes started turning dark as they stared into Taurus with a look of daring hate, taking a step forward. Taurus looked surprised.

"Damian. You know how much this alliance means to us" said Wade suddenly. I was shocked by the young apprentice that was allowed into the meeting. "If Alec is fine with it; we should let him choose."
"And you think I would let him go even if he wanted to?" snapped Damian in disbelief.

"Then how much more must I give? I'll give you two of my best warriors." continued Taurus. Wade's eyes widened. He was going to trade for me? I felt confused. I was a stupid normal male. Why would he want me?
"My god! Taurus, such a trade-"
"Not enough? I'll give you my other top protector too."

I felt Taurus' eyes check me out entirely and a sudden shiver forced it's way through me.

"Alpha Damian. Alec can't even have pups, what can he do for you?" Bargained Wade. I froze and looked down at the floor. He was right. How come he had to be right? A luna needed to be strong.
"Wade!" Exploded Jason angrily as Damian stared at Wade as if he was wondering why he was even in the same room as us.

"No" growled Damian once more. This time, he broke from the line and stood closely face to face with Taurus.
"Find a different wolf to take with you."

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind losing a single male. This ones not even marked and seems to have taken a liking to me."

Damian went speechless for a second, then caught himself.
"Single my ass" growled Damian. "That's my mate!" Taurus' eyes glinted and the room went silent except for Jason scolding Wade angrily. Taurus still didn't know? I felt a pit form in my stomach and Shane desperately urged to comfort Damian with a burning desire.

"Alpha Damian- please. My apologies" said Taurus, bowing. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Of course Taurus would understand. He was a gentleman. We were very lucky.

"I did not realize that this male belonged to you." I raised an eyebrow. That sounded very possessive.
"Its fine, Alpha Taurus." Damian slowly turned to his men.
"Are you all telling me that you miraculously all forgot that Alec was my mate and your Luna?" Damian demanded lowly.

Damian shot a look to Jason and I felt a pang of confusion to why he was mad at him too. That's when it hit me that it was a set up. They meant to forget the details. That way, Taurus would be more open to me. My eyes carefully followed Taurus as he bowed, keeping his gentleman like figure.

"Forgive me, Luna Alec. I was captured by your intriguing nature, I meant no harm nor disrespect to you." I raised my eyebrows and shook my head.
"No, no, it's fine" I reassured awkwardly. I gave a small gasp when his eyes met mine. They looked annoyed and rough. Was I... was I seeing things? I looked away and shook my head.

Damian turned to Wade.
"You were going to sell out your own Luna?" Growled Damian.
"I'm sorry, Alpha" said Wade, dipping his head.

"Get out" growled Damian. The young apprentice nodded and quickly left the room. I still stood dazed for a minute.
Damian turned back to Taurus.
"As for the agreement, Alpha Taurus?" Taurus seemed to give it some thought, then slowly nodded.