chapter 4: a total idiot

*unedited so it contains lots of grammar mistakes*

I stepped foot inside his mansion and sneaked glanced every then and now. My toes tingled with excitement at the thought of exploring this mansion. Maybe I should do that when he's asleep so he doesn't think I'm a weirdo.

Liam threw his shoe off and began to walk upstairs.  I awkwardly wait for him to call me but the jerk just continues on.

"Um hello" I call "I'm still here". He stops and turns to face me as I give him a little wave.

"Come" he huskily groans and damn that was hot.

I grin, throwing my heels to the side and running behind him like a child.

He walked past a couple of rooms and finally stopped at a room with a huge double door. My mouth was about to fall of from all the jaw dropping.  He twisted the knob and the door opened revealing a massive bedroom.

"Whoa" I whispered, forming my lips into an 'o'.

I shove past him and just spin in circles admiring it all.

"This is your room?" I ask. He was unfazed by my new discovery and just shrugged.

He closed the door behind him and began to take his suit off.

That was my cue to go and explore something random and not stare. I hovered over to another room which looked like an office. I sneakily picked up a picture which was placed on the desk. It was a picture of a young Liam with two people, one was his mom and the other I am assuming is his dad. The man seemed very familiar.

"Stop touching!" Liam's voice boomed in the office and I almost dropped the album and got myself killed.

I gave it a final glance before placing it down and running out of the office before I end up breaking something for real.

I expected a fully dressed Liam but instead was greeted by a half naked one.

My eyes began to burn with sins.  "why are you naked?!" I cried covering my eyes in horror.

Although I've seen Adrian half naked, it was different with this guy. Liam rolled his eyes at me as I peaked through my fingers

"I'm still wearing clothes" he said pointing to his joggers.

He crawled into his bed and completely ignored my absence. What does he expect me to do? Stand all night? I tiptoed to him bed and suddenly lunged at him.

"Are you crazy?" He growled rolling over to give me some space.

"I'm perfectly normal" I say with a scowl.

He chuckles and shifts his body until something clicks. His eyes flick to mine and I felt my heartbeat rise at this sudden movement. Jesus how can a pairs of eyes make ones heart beat faster?

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I snorted "sleeping, what does it look like?"

He licked his lips and put on his thinking face.

"You want to sleep in my bed?" He asked with a raised brow.

"No I want to sleep on the floor" I reply sarcastically "of course I want to sleep on the bed"

I make a 'duh' face at him.

He smiles and pulls the blanket from underneath me and then throws it over to cover me. I felt him shift until a pair of legs and arms wrap around me.

"Since you wanted to sleep with me" he began "let's get comfortable"

A laugh escaped my lips and I smacked him on the head. He made a scowl and moaned in pain.