Kinetic Abilties

Acidikinesis - Control Sloth
I have a personal vendetta against someone wildly more successful than me so I'm trying to make them lazy.
You don't know how to relax so I'm literally filling you with laziness but you just won't stop.
I work at an animal shelter and I sometimes make the animals fit what people are looking for by removing or adding laziness. You haven't lived until you saw a cat with 0% laziness.

Aciukinesis - Control Sharpness
Did you know that most man made spheres are still more jagged than the earth itself? You haven't experienced softness until you felt a perfectly smooth ball. There's also not a lot of traction so please cup it in your hands.
I'm one of the only chefs here that doesn't have some sort of hot or cold ability. But me being very clumsy, the ability to make all my knives dull saves my fingers a lot.I keep making all the knives in the kitchen blunt so I can watch my parent-in-law get frustrated and lose their dominance over me.

Aerokinesis - Control Air
I can control the air but that doesn't do a lot so I just got a few wind turbines for my property, so I get power for free. It's a small win, but I like it. Sometimes I go to the beach and set up a kite rental booth while making it windy. It doesn't make much but it helps with rent.No one thinks that controlling air is that cool of a super power until I take it out of their lungs.

Aestatekinesis - Control Summer
I hate sweating so I made this summer really mild but it's affecting my town's farming economy.
I forgot that Alaska's still supposed to be pretty cold in the summer and I may have made the ice caps melt a little more.

Aggressiokinesis - Control Anger
I work in tandem with a crisis clinic and so far, there isn't a patient I can't calm down.
My anti-aggression dog classes are the best in the business. I even stop by pet shelters.I just love watching these people tear each other limb from limb with blind rage. I'm gonna be sad to see you go though.

Aidoskinesis - Control Humidity
One of the only things good about my powers is that I can make my boss' office so humid they have horrible hair and sweat stains for their meeting with corporate.
My greenhouse is always at the perfect humidity even in the dead of winter.I'm gulty of making someone so humid they've taken off their shirt before. It's a blessing.

Alcokinesis - Control Alcohol
You always get too out of hand with your drinking so I just take the alcohol content out of your drinks.
My coworker bugs the hell out of me and they're going in for a company-wide drug test today. I made their breakfast have a healthy amount of alcohol.It's very fun to see someone pantamime being drunk when they think they are when in actuality I've taken all the alcohol out of their drink.

Amokinesis - Control Love and Desire
Shit are you actually in love with me or did I manipulate you into liking me?
As a joke I was going to make my classmate fall in love with whoever came in next but you did and now I'm very jealous.I make people forget about me when we break up so it's easy on them but I can't get rid of my own love for them, even when there's no chance of getting back together ever now.

Anthracokinesis - Control Coal
I like being alone so I move toand just turn off the surrounding coals when I'm walking over them. It's very quiet but very smoky. I need to leave town to buy a gas mask.
I bought a bit of land and made a little mine before buying a truckload of coal and just stiking it in the walls. Then, I compressed it all into diamonds.So my parents gave me a little tough love as a child and gave me a piece of coal one christmas. I'll admit, I was a naughty child. But that piece of coal made me learn of my powers. It's the only piece I'll never manipulate anymore.

Antikinesis - Control Antimatter
No you can't come to my antimatter dimension. It's very private.
I think we had a good run, I'm just gonna get a black hole in here real quick.I always wanted to visit Chernobl, good thing I can just sort of turn off the gamma radation and go for a walk.

Argentokinesis - Control Silver
Whoops I'm in werewolf country better make all my clothes and stuff have silver mesh.
"Yes this is genuine gold" I say to someone when I took the silver content out of a ring.
So I don't have the best impulse control. I made my rude neighbor's prized dog into a silver statue and now it's like... eighty sets of flatwear.

Arthrokinesis - Control Joints
I may be a very inactive person, but damned if my joints ever pop. I'm doing sprints anytime I feel like it.
I got too excited testing how much I could let my joints move and may have dislocated by shoulder.
Yes, I tried to suck my own dick. Yes, I should have realized that there is actually bone stopping me from bending my spine like that. Don't laugh at me.

Asterokinesis - Control Cosmic Energy
I've ascended to be the god of the universe and all I want to do is to stop being in charge and just have some time off for once.
I saw how much earth was desperate to meet other beings so I made some closer planets support life. I'm not just some giant being in space. I'm a regular person. I buy groceries, collect rocks, and I'm desperate for people to never know I made them.

Astrakinesis - Control Astral Energy
I am nearly constantly disassociating. The good news is that I have like thirty dream selves I can be while the others go on autopilot.
I can see spirits so I just deal with ghosts for a living. Most of the time they're just confused.I can work as a medium for ghosts to talk through but you roleplaying with your dead datemate is the last straw.

Astronkinesis - Control Remnants of Cosmic Substances
I realized that in my lifetime I would never see a mission to a star so I made some much closer to us.
I don't feel like this world's really going anywhere. I'm just gonna supernova the sun next weekend.
My tarot card readings are always perfect and I sincerely want you to leave the country.

Atmokinesis - Control Weather
I am the best weather forecaster the world has ever seen. I work for a small town in rural country though. I think I have five hundred viewers on a daily basis?
I always make sure my neighbor's/parent's/friend's/etc farm gets the best weather.My entrences are always punctuated with lightening and I love it.

Atomkinesis - Control Atoms
It's like 3-D printing, only much better. Check out this awesome watch I made.
I hope you like nuclear wastelands, because that's what you're getting.Surprise, your house is full of radon gas!it'll stay that way until you do what I say.

Audiokinesis - Control Sound
Nothing quite like a day of absolute silence when you have an audio processing disorder.
Movies are very fun to watch when I can make one character silent and just ad lib the dialogue.The fact that I can chat style silence someone is the best.

Aurokinesis - Control Aura
I can see how people act before ever talking to them, that's why you're the only one in the room I'm going to talk to.
Where I live, auras are very important. So I can easily hide among them as someone without giving an inkling of malice.I personally hate you so now you get too radiate bad energy until you apologize.

Aurokinesis - Control Gold
I'm allergic to what they use in fake gold but I have no money for good jewelry so I just make it gold after I buy it for cheap.
It's not quite the Midas touch, but I've pulled that prank before. I make golden jewelry and sculptures by making them out of clay/wood/etc and turning them into gold for huge profits.

Autumnuskinesis - Control Autumn
My hometown capitalizes on my love of pumpkins and sweater weather by becoming a destination for those looking to beat the heat but don't want to own a down jacket.
I can make things rot. So I rotted my neighbor's garden a week before harvest. I make autumn immediately follow winter so now the world's harvesting systems are fucked because I get pollen allergies.

Avarikinesis - Control Greed
I'm trying to make the world fair by taking all the greed out of high-ranking officials but sometimes that was their only driving force and they have no actual job experience.
I made someone comically greedy because being a superhero in a town in which no banks need protecting is boring.I want so desperately to not have to take greed out of anymore people. It's getting so tiring. I need to go on a vacation.

Avikinesis - Control Avains
Having hawks fly to my aide when my boss was giving me shit in the parking lot was definitely a sweet move.I may live in this cottage alone, but these birds are more than enough company. One of them just told me about someone who ate shit on pavement last week in a city ten miles away. It's awesome."Bats fly, right? Why can't I control bats?" "Please just let me do my work." 'What about bugs?" "Please go home." "Do flying fish count?"

(Found on Tumblr)