Chapter Twenty-Two: Goodbye

Hi this will be the last flashback chapter of Stephanie's pov and this chapter is kinda long so enjoy

Stephanie's pov

I sat on the edge of the bed with tears streaming down my face. "Shut up, people are still asleep." Nick growled as he got out of the bed.

"If you tell anyone about this, I will literally murder you before your mom does since she's always beating the crap out of you." Nick said.

My eyes widened in disbelief. I cocked my face sharply to face him. "H-how do you know about my mother?" I asked.

Nick laughed. "I have my ways. But I'm dead serious. I will kill you and nobody will know it was me. I will have my men @help me hide your damn body, am I clear?" He stated sternly.

"Men?" I whispered. Nick laughed again, titling his head back. "I am the leader of one of the most dangerous mafia's in the world. Now shut up and leave. Now." He said coldly.

I did as I was told and walked home.

I opened the door and shut it quietly closed it behind me and tried to be as quiet as I can as I tiptoed up the stairs. A light flickered on and I stopped swiftly in my tracks.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" My mother shouted. "I'm sorry- I mean I'm- I was at a friend's house." I said as I shiver ran down my spine.

"You have friends?" My mom laughed. Ouch. "Go to your room now. I don't need to see your ugly face." She waved her hand away in disgust as she walked back to her bedroom. Heartless bitch.

I walked back up the stairs as I heard my mom stop dead in her tracks. "What the fuck did you call me?!" She shouted angrily.

Oh shit did I say that out loud?

My mother rushed to me and slapped me hard. I winced at the pain as a yelp escaped my mouth. "How dare you call me that?!" She shouted as she slapped me again. I collapsed onto the ground defeated. She grabbed me by my hair, picking up off the ground, and threw me onto the ground again.

I suddenly hit my head against one of steps, causing me to slip down the stairs. My mother walked past me down the stairs and kicked my ribs as she went by. I moaned in pain as tears flowed down my cheeks.

I lie on the floor, curled up in a ball and cried until my mother was fast asleep. I slowly walked upstairs with a limp.

I walked into my room and immediately took a shower. I scrubbed every inch of my body, but no matter how hard I scrubbed, nothing could erase what had happened.

I stayed in the shower for hours, crying and scrubbing.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I got dressed and layed in bed, staring up at the ceiling.

I cried myself to sleep. I didn't picture myself losing my virginity to my best friend's drunk, crazy boyfriend. And I definitely did not think I was going to be raped for God's sake.

Even the word itself is disgusting.

●●●

Weeks went by, I didn't dare mention what Nick had done to me. He broke me. He broke me even worse, should I say.

Camryn had caught Nick cheating on her with Marilynn, which was somewhat good news. About them breaking up, of course.

Nick suddenly came up to me one day. "You're coming with me to Bendo tonight." He said. "No." I replied.

"It was a fucking question." He grunted as he slammed is his onto a locker. I jumped back, startled. "Because if you don't," he inched closer to me. "My men are always prepared." He whispered. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded shyly.