Chapter Forty-One: The Deal

Camryn's pov

Last night with Aiden was...fun. He was gentle with every touch, his kisses full of passion and desire.

I woke up with my head against Aiden's bare chest, making my cheeks heat up. Aiden was asleep, his breathing heavy as he had his arm wrapped around my waist.

I looked down at my body, which was covered by a blanket. The only problem though, is that I was only wearing a bra and underwear. Yikes.

My cheeks turned a deep red and I looked back up at Aiden. I smiled at him, and traced his jawline--which was sharp as hell and on point--with my index finger.

He shifted a bit, his eyes remained closed. I wasn't doing this just because he was asleep, but because I didn't want to wake him up in a matter that would bother him.

I ran my finger down across his chest as he shivered. I giggled softly and planted a kiss on his jaw.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at the ceiling for a second. He moved his head down toward me and smiled.

He kissed my forehead, which made my face redder than a freaking tomato, and he chuckled.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He said while stroked my hair. "Good morning," I replied as I kissed his jaw again.

I shifted my weight and moved myself closer to Aiden and closed my eyes, replaying memories from last night. When Aiden sang to me--which was breathtaking I had no idea he could, I should tell him I play the piano so we can duet, no just kidding, not really.

And when he strung his guitar gracefully and sat next to me. When I cried on his shoulder and was always there to comfort me, even before we were dating.

"Camryn!" Aiden called. I blinked and looked up at Aiden, who was looking at me questioningly.

"You alright?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah," I said as I closed my eyes "Yeah I'm fine." I opened my eyes and smiled.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he continued playing with my hair. "Better than ever." I smiled sheepishly, making Aiden laugh.

A momentarily silence filled the air, until Aiden broke it. "Tomorrow's Monday." He said quietly. I nodded against his chest. "We haven't been to school in three weeks." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"So much has been going on. I miss-" I didn't finish my sentence. I didn't need to. I bit on my bottom lip nervously. Aiden sighed and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry," He said. I sat up and looked at him, confused. "Why?" I asked quietly. He shook his head and looked away in disappointment. But I knew he wasn't disappointed in me, he was disappointed in himself.

"What's wrong?" I whispered with worry as I sat closer next to Aiden, wrapping my arm around his bicep, which by the way was incredibly amazing.

"I-" He started and looked back at me. He bit his bottom lip nervously and looked down. I frappe his chin and faced him towards me so he can see my expression.

"Please tell me." I sighed sadly as I stroked his cheek with my thumb. He grabbed my hands that were cupping his face, and curled them into fists, holding them together in his hands. He brought my fists that he was holding together up to his lips, and kissed them.

"I'm sorry," He repeated. "The day of the Bendo a long time ago, I was with Stephanie earlier that day. Her being her, posted a picture of us together on Instagram which I'm pretty sure you saw." His eyes watered as he stared at me apologetically.

I nodded, indicating for him to finish even though I didn't want to hear anything that involved Stephanie because so much has happened these last weeks, and not in a good way. She was the light of my life, and she thought that I hated her that day. Thought we hated her that day.

"Brian and I made-" He looked away shamefully. "We made a deal. If I didn't sleep with Stephanie, I'd have to owe Brian two hundred dollars." He gulped.

My eyes widened and watered, holding Aiden's hands in mine tightly. "But I didn't babe I swear I didn't and I still haven't paid him but-"

"It's okay," I started as I cupped his face. His expression brightened and he smiled at me. "Really?" He asked in disbelief. "Even if-"

"No if's," I stated, pointing a finger at me. "I love you, and I will always love you. Even if you break my heart-"

"Which I won't,"

"I'll still love you. You make me the happiest. You make everything better. Even with just the  simple things, like playing with my hair, and showerimg me with kisses, and buying me food, you make everything better than it already was." I smiled.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Do you want to know what I said when Brian told me I wasn't up for the challenge with Stephanie?" He asked quietly.

A small frown appeared on my lips, but I asked anyway. "What?" I replied. "I told him," He said as he lifted me into his lap like I was lighter than a feather, "That I will never like anyone more than you." He said as he showered me with soft pecks.

Just when things were about to get serious (hehe), the doorknob jiggled, making me and Aiden gasp and jump slightly.

The door was opened by, get ready, my very own brother. Just note that I was half naked and so was Aiden. Imagine the odds.

"OH SWEET JESUS!" He shouted as he turned around and covered his eyes with his palm.

"Brian, can it wait?" I whined. "Uh, what? Oh, yeah, yeah it can wait." He said before moving his hand, that he wasn't covering his eyes with, in search of the doorknob before twisting it open and leaving quickly, slamming the door behind him

"Now he knows how it feels, right?" Aiden laughed, making me roll my eyes.

But I guess now he knows what he's going to be dealing with when he walks in an occupied room without knocking. Hehe.

Y'all thought I forgot about that deal on chapter eighteen? HA NOPE! I've legit been thinking it need some more explaining to do and I need to just clear things out with it sooo

Also, I replayed the first chapter in the part where Brian opened the door. All the memories. IF you guys do remember when Camryn walked in on Brian *cough cough* imagine the odds.

BUT I really feel like this story is going downhill and everyone is getting tired of the clicheness this story fulfills but I HAVE SO MUCH MORE for you guys to read and find out. And it all just makes me sad :((

BUT th a doesn't stop me from updating and staying on the same page and not remembering things. Like I remember about the deal, and that they haven't been to school in FOREVER but like hey.

ANYWAYS done with that little rant, don't forget to vote, comment, and share I love I love you I love you !!!

*Btw I feel like a Youtuber when I say that, especially Niki and Gabi when they're like "PAUSE, subscribe something something" hehe I'll shut up now*

anwpstories