Chapter Forty-Nine: Ditch With Me

Camryn's pov

I stared at the poster in shock before ripping it off the wall and tearing it into bits and pieces.

"You guys are perverts!" I spat before swiftly heading torwards the exit.

"Cam!" Aiden called from behind me, but I only ignored him. "Cam!" He repeated.

"Cam." He said more calmly as he grabbed my arm, facing me towards him. "It's okay, you don't have to make a big deal about it." He said with a small smile, holding both my hands while rubbing them gently.

A gave him a look, which made his smile instantly fade away. Running a hand through his hair, he sighed as he let go of my hands a faced his back torwards me, thinking of a way to possibly calm me down.

He peeked his head around the corner, noticing something before walking away angrily.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, confused on his behavior change. There was a loud tearing noise, the sound of paper crinkling and then footsteps making their way back torwards me.

"I saw another poster." Aiden smiled sheepishly. I narrowed my eyes at him, looking away with my arms crossed against my chest.

He looked at me with a pout, his eyes narrowing at me before smiling smugly and grabbing my hand.

"You're not mad, you're just hungry, let's go some place to eat." He said, dragging me towards the school's exit.

"Aiden I'm being seri-"

"Shhhhhh." He put his finger against my lips, shushing me. He smiled smugly at me before pushing me out the school doors and dragging me to his car.

"Where would you like to eat, Mrs. Daniels?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my waist.

My heart fluttered, Aiden calling me by his last name making my cheeks turn a bright pink.

It did have a nice ring to it though. Camryn Daniels.

I liked it.

"Camryn, hello?" He asked, snapping his fingers in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts, did I really just zone out?

"Yes you did." Aiden said as he opened the passenger's side door for me.

Did I say that out loud?

"That you did." He smiled as he slapped my butt, a way of showing me to hurry up and get in the car. "Now hurry up, I'm hungry too."

I sat in the seat and gave him a confused look. "You slapped my ass." I commented.

"I've done worse," he said with a wink and a tongue click. I rolled my eyes as he shut my car door and jogged over to the driver's side before getting in and taking off.

***

I inhaled the amazing aroma that filled the bakery as we stepped in, I haven't been here in ages.

"It smells so yummy here." I moaned as I pressed my nose up against the display glass, I'm sure I was drooling. "Hopefully no one here recognizes me from last time," I mumbled.

"What was that?" Aiden asked, looking up from rummaging through his wallet for his credit card. "Nothing!" I smiled.

"Look at all the pretty cakes, oh my God can I eat all of these? I will literally fuck these cupcakes."

You guessed it, I am at Hot Crossed Buns y'all.

"Camryn, you will not fuck the cupcakes." Aiden said pointing a finger at me. I frowned before dragging him to an empty booth in the back.