Chapter Fifty-One: The Letter

Aiden's pov

My eyes fluttered open as I scratched my chin, stretching afterwards. I shook my head to clear my vision, and find myself in....Camryn's bed?

I sat up in a start, furrowing my eyebrows together as I searched for my phone. It wasn't in my pockets, or on the bed.

It lie beside a stickynote on the nightstand. I grabbed it and the note.

I'll be back in about half an hour by the time you wake up, you don't have to leave or anything. You can stay here and wait if you want, but you don't have to I ain't forcing you or anything. Am I being annoying? I'm being annoying. I'll stop okay.

I love you forever n ever

Xoxo, Cammy Cam

I smiled to myself and put the stickynote in my phone case. I stood up, and started wandering around Camryn's room out of boredom.

Maybe I looked in a few drawers here and there, but only to find CD's and old letters.

Opening one more wouldn't hurt.

I opened the second one, where above piled papers was a small black book with a photo in the front. It was a picture of me, Cam, Aaron, Stephanie, and Brian, and someone's arm hanging over his shoulder, but it was cropped out. It must have been Nick. It was from last year, or the year before at some Halloween party.

I smiled to myself and out of curiosity, flipped through the pages. The book was a small, cute photo album.

There was pictures from years ago, and some from not too long ago. There was pictures of her and Stephanie and Aaron, other pictures with her, Brian and their mama.

Near the last few pages, it was recent pictures of me and her, pictures she had taken of us together, and I remembered every single one of them.

I really need myself one of these babies.

I closed it and put it back in the drawer, rummaging through the papers that filled the rest of it. Most of it was notes she passed in class with Aaron and Stephanie, and few with me. I frowned at that.

I came across a ripped open envelope that still had the paper in it. I took the paper out, me being the nosey person I am.

The date at the top of the paper read November twentieth.

She received this two days ago.

At the top of the paper, it read New York University.

The front door from downstairs opened, and faint laughter erupted from downstairs. I shoved the letter back into the envelope and slammed the drawer shut.

Camryn walked into the room with a smile on her face from laughing, she was carrying countless bags from the mall and I'm ninety-nine percent sure she got her nails done.

"Oh hey babe. Hi- uh- here let me help you with those bags." I rushed up to her and grabbed some of the bags she was holding from her.

"Oh alright, thanks." She chuckled. I put the bags on the bed and shuffled through them as one particular bag caught my eye.

Before I could even peek inside, she jumped on the bed, hiding the bag from me. I raised an eyebrow at her, a smirk tugging at my lips.

"What's in the lingerie store bag?" I asked sarcastically. She buried her face in her hands and shook her head.

"Okay, wait." She held her hands in front of her in a 'stop it' gesture. "I'll try them on for you and we can have a lingerie fashion show whatever," My face lit up at her words.