Chapter Thirty-Three: Very Very Much

Camryn's pov

Ariana tugged on my arm, yanking me back roughly as a yelp escape my mouth. "Please let go of me." I begged. She laughed and dug her nails into my arm. "No." She said flatly. Andrew and the other boys rushed down the stairs and stared at me and Aiden in shock.

Andrew flicked a light switch at the bottom of the staircase and continued to look at Aiden. Aiden looked at me worryingly, his jaw and fists clenched. "Ariana, let her go before I make you wish you weren't born." He clenched his fists tighter, his knuckles white.

"We don't all get what we want here big boy, Sophie clearly didn't." Ariana smirked. Aiden's eyes started to water and he walked up to Ariana slowly.

"Sophie did nothing to you. You're a cold-hearted bitch." He croaked, on the verge of tears. "You can't be cold-hearted if you don't have a heart." Ariana stated coldly. 

Before anyone could say anything, Aiden raised his hand up to Ariana and whipped it down across her cheek.

Ariana let go of my arm, raising her hand to her cheek, in shock of Aiden's actions. Aiden looked shocked by what he just did as well. He grabbed onto my hand and pulled me back by his side.

"Aiden what the actual fuck?!" Cole shouted. Andrew smirked, but looked down to make sure no one saw.

"She deserved to die." Ariana snickered, eyes watering. "No one deserves to die." I said before anyone could reply. "Except for you, bitchface." I pointed my finger at Ariana as Aiden tightened his grip on my hand.

The boys snickered, causing Ariana to glare at them. "What the fuck is a bitchface?" Ariana asked in a pissed off tone.

"Well you, obviously." I rolled my eyes. "We don't want any trouble." I held Aiden's hand tighter. 

"Well then you wouldn't have come here!" Cole growled. "We didn't know you guys would be here!" I lied. "We just wanted some...fun?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"I knew you were one of Aiden's sluts." She laughed. My jaw dropped and I scoffed in disgust.

Before Aiden was about to make a comment, I walked up to her angrily. "First of all, I'm still a virgin." I said in a low voice. "Second of all, I'm sure you lost your virginity when you were twelve so I wouldn't be talking if I were you." I snickered, making the other boys laugh.

"And last but not least, I am not one of Aiden's sluts. I am Aiden's girlfriend and I like him very very much and he likes me very very much!" I shouted. Everyone went quiet, I looked back at Aiden, who was grinning like an idiot.

Then I realized something.

I just called my self Aiden's girlfriend.

Face palm.

I actually like the sound of that. Camryn Daniels.

Okay that was too far, baby steps Camryn, baby steps.

I guess I'm Aiden's girlfriend now. That escalated quickly.

"We're leaving now." I choked out the words and walked back to Aiden, grabbing his hand and leaving out the door quickly back into the car.

"I guess you're my girlfriend now." Aiden smiled.

"I guess so." I smirked. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment. We leaned in closer, our lips inches apart. I looked at him for a moment longer, before crashing our lips together while he cupped my face in his hands.

●●●
"That escalated quickly"

Oh Camryn.

Oh look! The Caiden ship is sailing away!

I'll shut up now

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share ♡