Chapter Twenty-Nine: 'Pretty Pretty Please With an Oreo on Top?'

Camryn's pov

"Aiden," I started. He looked down at me. "I'm sorry I-I can't." I turned around so I wasn't facing him. "I don't want to like you. I never planned to. It was all so sudden. Besides if you liked me, you wouldn't have been upstairs with that girl." I said quietly.

"Camryn I-" He started. "No please I just need a break. Please don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't even think of me." I said sternly. "That's impossible." He scoffed. "You're on my mind all the-" 

"Don't give me that crap." I growled, which made Aiden flinch. I stomped all the way back to my house and entered, slamming the door behind me. When I walked away, Aiden stood there, watching. A small part of me was begging him to chase after me, to follow me. But then there was the other part of me, I was glad he didn't.

"Back already?" Aaron asked, confused. I shook my head and kicked off my shoes aggressively. "Awe baby girl what's wrong? Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked as he followed after me as I slumped down in an armchair in my living room. I cupped my face with my hand and rested my elbows on my thighs. 

I nodded my head slowly and took a deep breath. I will not cry. "I went to go tell Aiden and he was, he was- he was uh how do I say this?" I asked myself. Aaron nodded knowingly. "Oh I'm so sorry Cam." He said, frowning, with a look of pity in his eyes. Aaron never called me by my actual name, he either called me baby girl, best friend, or princess. 

He knew I hated when people pitied me. I hate it so much. "Aaron, you know I hate when people pity me please stop." I said with more force in my tone than I intended to. Aaron flinched back at my remark. 

"I'm sorry Aaron it's just- " I sighed before Aaron interrupted me. "Aiden?" He asked slowly. "Ugh he's such a douche!" I said as I threw my hands up and slumped back in my seat. Aaron nodded his head. 

"That," He said as he walked off to the kitchen. "Is true." He said, loud enough for me to hear from the kitchen to the living room. "And then you know what he told me?" I told Aaron loudly as I got off the chair lazily-- grabbing onto a bookshelf and knocked down a third of the books-- and walked off to the kitchen. 

"What'd he tell ya girl?" Aaron replied just as loudly, as he rummaged through the fridge. "He was like 'I like you too, I always have' blah blah blah shit like that." I said with a disgusted face. Aaron gave a disgusted expression in return. 

"Who was he smashing with?" Aaron asked as he tossed an apple back and forth in his hands, his eyebrows furrowed. My eyes widened. "Aaron!" I said loudly. Aaron threw his head back and laughed loudly. "We kissed." I blurted out. Aaron winded down. "Nothing you guys haven't done before." Aaron shrugged. 

"Yeah but you don't kiss people after an argument." I argued. Aaron sighed loudly and took a bite out of his apple. "I  should get going. Unless you need some comfort." He asked as he raised his eyebrows at me. I waved a hand at him. "It's alright." I sighed. "Are you sure?" He asked sympathetically. I nodded as I grabbed a bag of chips. I tore it open and grabbed and handful. 

"Well bye beautiful best friend." He said and kissed my cheek sloppily. "Bye." I said before he left.

I lie on my bed, my curtains drawn, with music--Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood, to be exact-- filling my ears.  There was a knock on my door, I ignored it. Then they knocked again. And again. And again. Louder every time.  I groaned and turned down the volume of my music. 

I walked to my door, obviously in a pissy manner, and opened the door angrily. "What?!" I snapped. 

Aiden stood there, awkwardly, with a nervous smile and a bouquet of dozens of flowers. "Sorry?" He said, but it sounded more like a question. "Are you really though?" I muttered angrily. "Please Camryn I'm so very sorry." He whined. I rolled my eyes. "Flowers don't fix everything." I said, pointing at the flowers. They were very beautiful and looked expensive, but  I won't let him off so easily. 

"Food does." He shrugged. "Something you don't have?" I smiled. He groaned loudly, tilting his head back. "You're so right." He said. He pulled out his phone and dialled a number, then held the phone up to his ear. 

"Yeah two pepperoni pizzas buddy thanks bye." He said before hanging up. A soft laugh escaped my lips and quickly went quiet. Aiden looked back at me with a smirk. I hate when people make me laugh when I'm mad. Out of all people, Aiden should know that.

"Pizza will be here soon." He smiled brightly before stepping inside my room. "Hey!" I cried. He flopped onto my bed carelessly. "You can't just step into my room like you run shit literally right after a fight." I said sternly with my hands on my hips. 

"I said sorry." He argued. "Like flowers," I said, waving my arms around, "Sorry doesn't always fix everything." I replied. He crossed his arms across his chest and pouted. The doorbell rang from downstairs, echoing through the halls. 

"I'll get that, being the great friend I am." He said hopping off my bed and jogging down the stairs. "I really wouldn't consider you great. Or a friend." I said loudly enough for him to hear from downstairs. A door slammed and Aiden's footsteps made their way up the stairs and he was in my room once again.

"Please leave." I begged. "Pretty pretty please with an oreo on top." 

"What happened to the cherry." He snickered with an eyeroll. "Fuck you." I grumbled. "Please exit my room and house." I asked with all seriousness. He snorted as he lied the pizza boxes down on my desk. 

"Aiden, I'm serious." I said as I glared at him. 'Problem' by Ariana Grande came on from my playlist that was, unfortunately, still continuing. "I love this song." Aiden said as he sat criss-cross on my floor with a slice of pizza in his hand. I rolled my eyes. 

"Tell me, tell me, baby!" Aiden sang with his hand over his heart. "Aiden-" I groaned. "No wait this is my part!" He said enthusiastically. "I should be wiser and realize that I've got!" He sang in a high screechy voice. "I should honestly be on The Voice." Aiden said as he took a bite out of his pizza. 

"I'm still confused can leave so I can clear my head?" I asked as nicely as I could. Aiden shrugged, making me groan loudly. "We can go for a walk. Or we can hang with my friend Andrew and go for a smoke-"

"I don't smoke." I whined. "And I am not going on a walk with you. Nor am I going with this Andrew guy." I scrunched up my nose in disgust. "Andrew's a cool guy man." Aiden pouted. "Is he cute?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Well if you're into guys covered in tattoos-" He started. "I was just kidding." I groaned. This Andrew guy sounds really familiar. "Who is this Andrew guy anyway?" I asked curiously. 

Aiden gulped. "He was friend of mine in the gang." He said in a low voice.  

"Andrew?!" I replied. "I'm guessing you've already met him before?" Aiden asked, confused. "I think you're forgetting that he kidnapped me." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Oh." Aiden said as he looked straight, his pizza in his hand. 

There was a moment of silence as I glared out the window and Aiden looked at the ground. I looked back at him for a brief time. "Leave!" I broke the silence, causing him to flinch.  "Okay!" He said loudly. "I have things to do anyways!" He said as he sat up and walked towards the door. 

"Like have sex with some sluts when you have a major crush on your best friend's sister." I mumbled quietly. "What?" Aiden asked as he looked up at me from the bottom of the stairs. 

"Nothing." I replied quickly. "Now leave." 

***

HEYOOOO LONG CHAPTER TODAY BECAUSE ASHLEY WON'T GIVE ME FOOD IF I DIDN'T 

Also hi, it's currently 9:43 p.m May 5th, 2017 and I'm listening to Let Me Love You by Ariana Grande just thought I'd let you know.

Also,  you're welcome for the long-ish chapter

goodnight i love ariana grande she's so bootiful 

<3