C14

C14

We walked into the ice cream shop.

I was exhausted. How does he deal with that?

"Do you go through that everyday harry?" "We'll yeah. But I promise I never knew they would be here. I'm sorry."

He looked Down and stared at his shoes. As much as I just wanted to kiss him and hug him and tell him it's okay,

I couldn't. He put me through so much. Plus he disrespected me when his "girlfriend" came over.

"It's okay." Was all I said. It had no emotion in what I said. It was plain and simple.

He looked up. I guess he was shocked that I even said "it's okay."

The three of us walked up too the register and the cashier started freaking out. ugh.

"OMG it's Har- Har- H- H- Har- Ha-"

"Harry styles" I said annoyed.

"It's Harry Styles in my ice cream shop! Ahhh" she yelled.

"Yes it is love. Can you take my order beautiful?"

Beautiful?

"Yes I am. And it's on the house trust me."

"No gorgeous. I insist." Harry ordered.

"I'll like a vanilla cone" I was about to tell him what I wanted but he said it for me. "Taylor would like one scope of oreo and one scope of chocolate ice cream."

I was dumbfound.

He really remember what I would always get. Over 3 years ago!

I was so happy, smiling inside but on the outside I just looked at him. He kept staring at me. I guess he was waiting for me to show any emotion that I remember that he remember my favorite kind of icecream I liked to get.

But I didn't show anything. No emotion. Nothing

We made quick eye contact for a second. With the look in his eye he wanted to continue his "stare" but I quickly looked away and turned my attention to Ema.

"What would you like sweetheart?" "I like vanilla wit SPRINKLES!" She yelled the sprinkle part. I chucked and gave harry that "go on" look.

"And Ema would like to have a vanilla ice cream with sprinkles!"

He got the ice cream and we left.

"Did you thank harry for the ice cream Ema?"

"Thank you Harry."

"No problem love. Anything for Ema."

I didn't talk after i said that.

I was quiet.

I was still trying to put the pieces together in my head that harry is in touching distance from me. It was like the two smaller "yous" on both of your shoulders like they do in the movies.

The angle was telling me too forgive, forget and let him back into mine and Emas life without any question. But...

The devil was telling me too forget him. I have Rashon. Forget harry and forget that he ever entered your life.