C20

Your Not Welcomed

C20

(Harry's POV)

I walked toward my car and opened the passenger seat for Morgan. I walked to the drivers side and hopped in.

I put the key into the ignition and started to drive. didn't bother to turn the volume up on the radio.

I wanted silence. After what happen, I needed silence.

We stopped when the light turned red. I didn't look at Morgan. I just kept my eyes on the road.

"Baby... Why are you not talking to me?" She said looking right at me? "Because....."

My attention never left the rode.

"Because what? I defended myself! She came at me like a wild dog. "

"I should have never brought you into that situation... You didn't deserve it."

I said facing the road and more in a whisper.

"Your damn right I didn't deserve it! I can't be around such... Such................... Poor , disgusting people!"

(Taylor's POV)

I leaned against the door and slid my body down to the ground. I held my knees to my face and cried.

Why would she go there?

I sat there quiet, wrapping my arms tightly around himself in a hug, hoping to comfort Me. My body gently rocked back and forth, cheeks stained with the endless stream of tears from my glossy eyes, enduring the emotional pain that continued to engulf myself.

She was right.

I really was just another girl who got knocked up at 16 and drove her baby father away. That's all I was.

A 19 year old, single mother who's raising a 3 year old by herself. And for the past 3 years! I've been doing it by myself and I'm not going to stop now.

I got up from the cold wooden floor and pulled myself together.

"forget him Taylor. Forget all this. Ever since he called you." I said too myself.

That's what I needed to do. I needed to forget him.

Again.

I walked over to my bathroom and turned on the shower.

I stripped naked out of all my clothes and let my hand feel if the water was ready to get into.

I hopped in the shower and sat on the floor letting the burning sensation hit my skin and washed away the day.

~FLASHBACK

*I stripped naked and tipped toed to the shower where Harry was. I opened the door to the shower and watched intensively as Harry combed his fingers through his wet , brown curls. I slipped into the shower behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He jumped a little from being startled. "I'm home." I said laying my head on his back. "I can see. But wait a minute. Let me get something." He removed my arms from around him and exited the shower. Really? Is he freaking kidding me? I sat there with my arms folded on my bare chest. Waiting impatiently for Harry to return. Once he finally did he had his hands behind his back. Huh? "Close your eyes TT." That was his nickname for me. I shut my eyes and moved my hands up to my face to cover them. After a couple of quick seconds he told me to open them. I removed my hands from my eyes and slowly opened my eyes to see Harry holding a blue small RING BOX! "H- H- H- Harry? What is this?" At that point I was freaking out. My heart was beating rapidly and I was jittery.