C22

Your Not Welcomed

C22

I had adrenaline inside me. I was always told "if someone lays their hands on you, you have the right to lay your hands on them." And that's what I did...

I ran over to Morgan with full power and threw her on the ground. I was straddling her so she wasn't able to get out my grip.

I right hand grabbed a handful of her hair from the very top and pulled it as hard as I can. "Ahhhh" she cried in pain. She took both of her hands and moved them too my wrist to male me stop pulling her hair. It didn't work...

With my left hand, I started to punch her in her face. I really never knew how much strength I had since now.

"Bitch! Don't you ever touch my daughter again!" I said to her. She used her legs to push me off of her. And now she was straddling me. She slapped my face.

Right cheek

left cheek

right cheek

left cheek

like I was a toy. "Are you mad bitch that Harry wants me for them your broke ass?!" She grabbed a small piece of my hair, which hurt like hell! I groaned in pain.

With all my might, I took my arm and lifted it too her hair and pulled her to the ground. Well....

I tired. As I grabbed her hair her head hit the coffee table. Hard! But I didn't care. I started banging her head into it continuously. I was getting out all my hatred I had for her.

I finally stood up with her hair in my hand and dragged her on the ground. Face down. I never stopped hitting her head with my free hand. "Bitch! Harry was mine before your stuck up ass came into the picture." I keep pulling her by her hair.

"Oww! Get the fuck off my hair you stupid bitch." She yelled at me while grabbing my leg and making me fall on my back.

I couldn't move. I was in so much pain. It was like I had the wind blown out of me ...

It was so painful. I just couldn't find the strength to get back up. I needed to rest , just for a few seconds. But Morgan didn't let me. I mean , why would she? I just beat the shit out of her!

She kicked me in the stomach making me groan in pain. "You stupid bitch! Get the fuck out of our lives!"

She kicked me again. I started spitting up blood.

"You stupid cunt! I can't stand your ugly ass!" She spat at me.

I couldn't move. I was in too much pain. I wanted to fight back but my body wasn't allowing me too. I gripped my stomach with my arms acting like it was going to help! My vision started to get very blurry and my eyes were closed at this point.

"How Does it feel? To lose you stupid bitch." Morgan said too me. She was on her knees because her voice was very close to my ears now.

I didn't respond. I was unable too. The pain was unbearable.

"I can see your trying to get Harry back. My Harry. But it's not gonna work. He's mine you cunt."

*get up Taylor, get up. For Ema." I kept repeating in my mind. I wasn't going to lose, especially too Morgans ugly ass.

Literally, with all my might, I gathered up enough strength to hit Morgan. In the face.

She fell to the ground holding her nose crying in pain. I stood up to my feet and watched Morgan groan in pain.