C35

C35

~ few days later

( Taylor's POV)

I feel the bed dip beside me. It wasn't Ema becuase I was holding her, right here in my arms ... "Taylor....."

"Yes Rashon?" I say to him half awake

"you need to go to work, you haven't been in days Taylor and I wouldn't be surprised if your already fired." I groan ... I really didn't feel like getting up. Ever since Harry just left after me telling him I loved him, I haven't been too work.

I move the pillow ontop of my head trying to block out any noises. "I told my boss I had the flu." he took the pillow away from me and threw it on the ground. "Go to work today."

"But Rashon...." I whine. "No buts get up and I'll watch Ema for you okay?" He pushed my body and I got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

I closed the door and behind me and turned the shower on. I tried my best to avoid looking at myself in the mirror because I know for a fact I look a hot mess.

I put my hand under the water to feel if it was hot enough for me too get in.

I strip out of my clothes and walk into the shower letting the hot water touch my cold skin. I tried my best to get my mind off of what happen with me and Harry ... But it's just not possible.

I even dream about it!

Just last night I dreamed that Harry and came Morgan and took Ema away from me. Then Ema started calling Morgan mom an- gosh I'm thinking about it again! "Get out of my head." I yell hitting my head acting like that would help.

I sink to the bottom of the shower and hide my face in my legs to cry my eyes out.

Theres is pain I have in my heart that is literally unexplainable. It hurts so much I just want to cry ...

"Please make this pain go away .. Please" I choke out through my sobs. "please."

After crying my eyes out for about 30 minutes I decide to get out the shower. I sluggishly exit the shower and let the cold, misty air hit my bare body.

Its funny, I thought I would have gotten cold from not having a towel but I actually don't feel like that. To be honest .. I feel ....

Numb.

I walk walk out the bathroom still trying to avoid looking in the mirror. I'm going to have to look at myself anyways ... So why am I trying not to?

I get dressed in the same old dumb uniform.

Starbucks shirt, black jeans, white converses and that dumb Starbucks hat.

I walked into the bathroom again and looked in the mirror to do my makeup. Yup. Just want I expected ...

Bags under my eyes, pale skin and knotty hair.

I decided to just comb my hair and put it in a pony tail. I wasn't in the mood to get all dressed up. I put some foundation on and some pink cheer lipstick.

I moved back too take a good look at myself ... I look depressed. Which I am but I don't have too look it.

I grabbed my keys and purse "bye Rashon bye ema." I yell living out the door. I shuffle the keys around in my hand to look for my cat keys ...