Chapter 5

His hand was warm, calloused and huge wrapped around mine. It was intimidating to hold his hand, but there was a small part of me that found comfort in it. As we started down a well worn path toward the pastures, he pointed out the cabin that was for the client's use. This was a 12 week program that could be extended if needed. The pay was $1200.00 for the program with no additional cost if program was extended. As we walked down the path, several of the horses came over to the fence line to walk along with us and every now and then he would reach a hand out and rub a hand across their neck and shoulders while talking softly to them. His hands were very gentle and I could only imagine them on my body. I needed to stop thinking this way. That would only lead to trouble. I felt like my mind was all over the place. Suddenly we were at a bench that sat facing a huge pond. We sat down and he turned to me and said, " What would you like to know about me?"  "Everything", I said suddenly and immediately started to blush as I heard a chuckle come from him. " A'richt, they ca' me Cyrus Brand MacGregor. Ah wis born in bonnie Scotland wur ah lived 'til ah wis fourteen. Mah parents 'n' ah moved tae America 'n' settled in South Carolina. A'm 6'7 235lbs. Ah went tae Penn State wur ah majored in psychology 'n' specialized in sexual therapy. Ah went tae wirk fur a sexual therapist whaur ah became a sexual surrogate. Dae ye ken whit that is? I shook my head no. A sexual surrogate helps patients tae fix sexual problems by servin' as a stand-in partner in wi' whom tae share physical 'n' emotional intimacy. Ah worked alang side o' a sexual therapist. Bit mah backgroond is in bdsm 'n' it haes aye bin mah objective tae see if ah cuid integraate bdsm wi' th' sexual surrogate therapy. Generally, bdsm denotes a set o' erotic preferences; it's a form o' sexual face that involve what's cried "power play", or th' taking o' complementary roles that set twa or mair participants at different levels o' power. Among th' roles common in bdsm relationships or sessions, ye micht wale choose top 'n' bottom , dominant 'n' submissive, master or mistress 'n' servant or slave, 'n' many more. An important thing tae ken whin learning aboot thae roles, though, is that in mony if nae most cases, th' bottoms, submissives 'n' slaves ur just as likely tae be dictating th' terms o' th' session as thair more powerful-sounding counterparts 'n' ah think this wid hulp in yer case. Wid ye be willing tae gie it a huv a go?"

I was fascinated with what he was telling me but a little scared too but I think I wanted to try it. I nodded my head and asked when we would start. "Now if ye waant. Ye cuid ca' yer friend 'n' let her ken 'n' mibbie she cuid pack a bag fur ye 'n' bring it by". I thought about it for a moment and realized while he had been talking to me, I had become totally relaxed and so far everything had been my decision so i decided yes, I definately wanted to do this. "Ok, that sounds good. Let me call Brinleigh real quick." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number real quickly and waited through the rings for her to pick up. " About damn time you called", she said as she answered the phone, "I was about to send the posse out after you. You ok?" "Yes, I'm fine. I think I'm going to go ahead and start my therapy. Could you go by my place and pack me some clothes and bring them to me. I'm going to be here for about 12 weeks. Collect my mail and shut down my house. Basically all the neccessary things that need to be done."  "Sure thing girl. I got you covered. Glad you chose this. I think it's going to work wonders. See you tommorrow."  "Ok, bye", I said and hung up the phone. I turned toward Brand and saw that he was watching me intently. I was suddenly nervous.

Brand stood up and said, Lets go ower th' rules. Ye wull aye address me as sir whin we are in a session. If ah ask ye tae dae something, it's fur th' betterment o' ye 'n' ah expect it tae be done immediately wi'oot quaistion. If nae, thare wull be repurcussions, and we wull discuss tommorrow whin we go ower th' contract o' whit's expected o' me as th' dominant 'n' ye as th' submissive. Ah wull nae ask ye tae dae anythin' ah hae nae done afore or wid nae dae me self. Ah wull nae touch ye sexually unless ye ask fur it. Dae ye ken?

"Yes, Sir"

" Wid ye lik' tae dae a trust exercise?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

" I guess so", I mumbled.

"That's nae guid enough fur me. A'm needin' a aye,sir or a na, sir, he said while staring down at me almost daring me to answer.

I stood up straight and squared my shoulders, and said "Aye, Sir".

He smirked at me and said, "Al'richt. He walked over to the bench and sat down. He instructed me stand behind him and then he said, "Tak' aff a' o' yer clothes."

I blanched. Is he serious? " How do I know you won't turn around."

"Ye don. Ye wull have tae trust me", he said.

I ran through the rules that he had told me. Finally I said, " Aye, Sir" and began to strip. It was very nerve racking but he never moved a muscle the whole time.

"Fold th' clothes 'n' lay thaim oan th' bench beside me." I slowly took off every piece of clothing I had on and walked them over to the bench. I knew my breathing was hard and fast but I couldn't control it. As I laid the clothes down on the bench, I realized that if he just turned slightly to the right, my breast would be in his face. I instantly got wet just thinking this. I heard him inhale deeply and I jerked back but he never moved. I quickly stepped back and said, "I'm done, sir. He raised his right hand with a set of keys in them.

"I'm giving you fifteen minutes to get to the cabin and get the robe on. Meet me on the porch" he said still facing the lake. I quickly grabbed the keys and turned. I walked rather quickly back to my cabin seeing as it hurt to run without a bra on. I can't believe I'm walking around naked as the day I was born. Kind of liberating even if it is in the dark. I hurried to the cabin door and unlocked it. I turned to look over my shoulder to see if i could see him behind me. When I didn't, I went inside and straight to the bathroom where I was hoping the bathrobe had been placed. On the back of the bathroom door hung a thigh length silk robe that looked like it was the tartan colors of the MacGregors. I quickly put it on and looked in the mirror. The blues and greens with the hint of red looked great with my hair color if i do say. I better hurry, I thought to myself. I hurried back to the front door and was just stepping out onto the porch when I looked up and saw him leaning against the tree with my clothes in his hand. His eyes were locked on me as he said, "Ye did guid. 'ere ur yer clothes. Dae ye ken th' significance o' mah askin' ye tae dae whit ye did?" I shook my head no as I took the clothes out of his hands. "A'm wantin' ye tae ken that whin ah say ah wull or wilnae dae something, that mah word kin be trusted. Ah wull continue tae gie ye lessons in this 'til ye fully trust me. Dae ye ken now?"

" I think so", I said quietly. "Guid nicht then" he said. "Goodnight", I whispered. I turned to open the door when I heard him say, " Roan, by th' wey, the colors look guid oan ye". I looked over my shoulder and he was gone.