Chapter 10 (Brand's POV)

" Strip or leave. It's your choice" , I told her. I didn't have the patience to deal with her defiance right now. Especially on the small stuff. She looked up at me and then slowly squared her shoulders as she disrobed. There was nothing sexual about the way she did it. Just matter of fact, but as she started to peel the pants down her long, tanned legs, I couldn't help but appreciate her efforts in the gym. "Everything", I said as she faced me with a questioning look. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she reached behind her back to unhook her bra and let it slide down her arms. My cock hardening in unison with her nipples. I looked up at her eyes to get an idea of what she was thinking but she wouldn't make eye contact. She hooked her thumbs in her waistband stripping her panties off and to the floor. My mouth watered as I scanned up her long legs to the wetness on her thighs and beyond . I quickly went around my desk and sat down. I had a huge hard on and wasn't trying to make her uncomfortable, especially after the talk I had with Abel. Along with the scene we were supposed to watch, he wanted to see if Roan would let me get hands on and monitor how she reacted.

After questioning her about her knowledge of BDSM and going over the contract, we went into the playroom where Daire and Hadlee were getting ready to start a scene. I tell Roan to sit on a stool and go talk to Hadlee to make sure she is participating willingly. I wanted Roan to understand that all participants have to be willing or nothing will take place. I walk over and stand behind Roan as I hear Feelin' Love starting to come from the speakers. I notice that Roan is swaying slightly and humming the song. Obviously she knows this song really well. Suddenly, Daire's voice growled out for Hadlee to strip and immediately Roan lowered her head out of embarrassment. I thought about demanding for her to watch but I wanted to see what got her attention. I soon heard a gasp coming from Roan but she continued to look down at the floor and I soon realized that she was going to keep fighting it. I gently grabbed ahold of her neck as I ran my hand up through her hair, pulling just enough for Roan to know I wanted her to look up. I leaned forward whispering in her ear, "Ah want ye tae watch her get pleasured. Do not look away again. Do ye understand me?" " Yes, sir", Roan said breathlessly. I kept my hand in her hair, rubbing her scalp as a reminder, but I also knew she liked my hand there by the way she arched her back a little and was rubbing her pussy against the stool. Soon Roan was breathing raggedly from desire until Daire decided to put Hadlee's arms behind her back and tie them. I could feel her start to stiffen up and panic. I started massaging her head and neck hoping it would give her something else to think about. I felt her take several deep breaths, all the while fixated on what Daire was doing to Hadlee. Her breath was coming faster and faster. I leaned down to the shell of her ear whispering, " Watch and imagine you are on the table and I'm doing this to you. Would you like that?" She nodded her head and moaned. I watched as Daire pushed his fingers in and out of Hadlee and could hear Roan's breathing pickup even more and her hips were moving back and forth on the stool to the timing of Daire's hand. "Would ye lik me tae touch ye, Roan", I asked. "Yes!" "Yes, what?", I growled . "Yes, Sir". "Beg me!" "Please, Please touch me,sir". "Stand up", I growled. I was sooo turned on from hearing her beg, but I knew I had to take this slow. I led her over to the table and bent her over where the top part of her body was laying on the table and her feet were still on the ground, my hand still wrapped up in her hair. I stepped behind her and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Everything I do tae you, know that Daire is doin' the same tae Hadlee and vice versa. Ye will nae cum until she does. Do ye understand me?" "Yes, Sir". I started rubbing my fingers all around Roan's wet pussy, just as Daire was doing to Hadlee. I noticed Roan's eyes closing ,but quickly put an end to that. Daire nodded at me letting me know he was about to get started. I watched as his fingers entered Hadlee and quickly entered several long fingers into Roan. Immediately, a loud moan escaped her, along with a flood of her juices. I grinned, thinking she was going to be a loud one as she started begging Hadlee to cum. Hadlee was in her own little world. I continued to finger fuck Roan knowing I was pushing her to the edge, but I wanted to see just how much she could handle. Suddenly, Roan screamed out, begging Daire to make Hadlee cum. I was shocked and looked over at Daire and noticed he was staring at Roan and had stopped all movement, so I stopped also. Hadlee was begging for Daire to continue, but he wanted to know what Roan wanted him to do. She didn't hesitate in answering, "I don't care, anything. Just make her cum, please", she begged, as she tried to back up onto my fingers that were currently inside of her but not moving. "Anything?", he asked. "Yes, please", she said breathlessly. Daire leaned to Hadlee to whisper, "Well Hadlee, you're in luck. I didn't specify who had to do the begging and since you're so stubborn, Roan has done it for you". Suddenly, I see his hand strike down across her ass and I soon follow. I hear Roan's quick intake of breath as I see her thighs become wet with her juices. Three more strikes, each getting harder and harder. I rub Roan's ass a little before striking it again and quickly entering her. She immediately starts backing up onto my hand and I feel her shudder as Hadlee screams out her exctasy. She explodes all over my hand and I can feel her cum squirting onto my arm and all over the floor. I look up at Daire exchanging grins as I continue to pound into her cunt determined to drag out everything she has to give. Again,Daire slaps Hadlee's ass and I follow suit and then fill her cunt again adding another finger pounding into her. She was extremely tight around my fingers as her cunt spasmed out another orgasm and kept going until she slumped against the table from passing out.