Chapter 7

I looked in his eyes and could see that he was dead serious, but there was also a challenge in them. I slowly raised my hands to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off over my head and began to unbutton my jeans as I toed off my boots. I eased my jeans down my legs and off. As I stood back up and glanced at him wondering if he wanted me to take off my underwear. Before I could even ask, he said, "Everything". I took a deep breath as I reached behind me to unhook my bra. I could feel his eyes on me ,making me wet as he watched me strip my panties off. I could feel wetness on the inside of my thighs and wondered to myself if he could tell. He walked around his desk and took a seat and I eased into a chair across the desk from him. He looked at me and asked me how much I knew about BDSM. I told him a good bit. I had several friends that were in the lifestyle. He nodded and pulled out the contract and asked me if there was anything I wasn't willing to do once it got physical. I thought for a minute. "No canes or whips. No fisting my ass, cutting or punching, or electrical play."

"Is that all?"

"That's all I can think of right now."

" So yer  ok with me playing with yer arse just as long as ah don't fist it, right?" he asked while staring at me.

I began to squirm in my chair as I thought of him playing with me. I needed to stop the movement before I came in front of him. "Roan?"

I quickly opened my eyes to look at him. "Ah kin smell yer pussy and it's heavenly. Makes me want tae stick me tongue in it and get a guid taste. Are ye about to cum?"I shook my head as I tried to get control of my breathing. "No, sir"

"Guid", he said, "because ah haven't told ye that yer could. Ye will only cum when ah give ye permission. Do you ken?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Guid girl. Let's go watch th'show."

"But sir, I don't have any clothes on. May I put them back on?"

"If ye had worn th' robe, ye would be covered. Ye chose to disobey me so nae ye will wear nothin'. Let's go before we are late."

He quickly walks to the back of his office and opens a door with a key. We walk inside the room and he tells me to have a seat on one of the barstools.

As I sat down, Daire and a girl I had never seen before came in. Brand introduced her as Hadlee and explained to me they were going to do a scene. He and I were only going to watch unless I asked for more. I was definitely intrigued but a little embarrassed to be watching something so private. Brand asked Hadlee if she was here and participating willingly. She said yes. He came back over to me and stood behind me.

All of a sudden, I heard Paula Cole's Feelin' Love. I really liked this song and started to hum along. Daire slowly walked around Hadlee looking like he was stalking his prey. As he got back around to the front and pulled a chair and sat down. " Take your shirt and bra off slowly" Daire told her. She smirked as she started to unbutton her shirt. But when her eyes lifted to mine she hesitated as she reached for the clasp on her bra. " Take It Off" his voice rumbled breaking the silence. Her eyes quickly met his as she unfastened the front of the bra. It slowly slid down her arms and fell on the floor. " Squeeze your nipples for me, Hadlee.", Daire said. I had my head lowered looking at the ground when I heard her moan. I could almost feel my own nipples being squeezed and pulled on and it made me gasp. " Turn around and strip your pants and panties off as you bend over. Stay there and spread your ass cheeks for me. I want to see your pretty pussy", Daire said to her. His voice had gotten lower and it was starting to turn me on. Not as much as Brand's but still I could feel a heaviness between my own legs. All of a sudden, I feel Brand's hand moving up the back of my neck and into my hair. He grabbed a handful and gently but forcefully pulled my hair until my eyes were looking straight at her pussy. "Ah want ye tae watch her get pleasured. Do not look away again. Do ye ken?" " Yes Sir", I said. I could tell she was turned on by being on display by how wet she was between her legs. I could still feel Brand's hand in my hair, rubbing my scalp,but it would only take a clench of his fist to bring my attention around again. I watched as Daire got up from his chair and rubbed his hand up the inner side of her thigh and then over her ass. Dragging it down her spine as he walked up one side of her body, grabbing rope as he came back down the other side. "Do you like the way my hands feel on your skin, Hadlee" he whispered to her. " Yes, Sir" " Put your arms behind your back" " Yes, Sir". He quickly grabbed and aligned them where each hand was holding an elbow and began to tie them down to her back. I wasn't sure if I liked watching this. I felt panicky, but the hand on my head kept the panic attack at bay. After tying her arms, she was bent over a massage table and he spread her legs with his boot. "Keep them spread open" he said to her. I could see her cunt dripping in anticipation of what was to come. He took a feather and began to rub it between her legs and her moans were once again sounding. " You will not cum until I give permission and that will only come after some begging. Do you understand me?" "Yes", she breaths out. I could see her squirming because it felt so good and it just made me hotter. Quentin dropped the feather on the floor and started rubbing slowly around her opening. Brand leaned down and whispered , " Watch and imagine ye are on the table and ah'm doing this to ye. Would ye like that"? I nodded my head yes and moaned. I really wanted Brand to touch me like this. Quentin slowly pushed his finger in her cunt and then pulled it back out and started circling the opening again. I could hear my breathing coming out in gasp matching Hadlee's. " Would ye like me to touch ye, Roan?", Brand questioned. "Aye, Sir", was all I could say. "Beg me!" "Please touch me , sir". " Stand up", he said. As I stood, I couldn't take my eyes off of her cunt, but I could feel myself being led closer to the scene and then all of a sudden, I was bent over the table laying beside her looking into her cunt drunk eyes. Brand whispered, " Everything ah do tae ye, know that Daire is doin' tae her. Ye wull no cum until she does. Ye ken?" "Yes, Sir". I couldn't see Brand but I could feel his fingers circling my own cunt opening, just like Daire had been doing to Hadlee. I closed my eyes because it felt so good, but that was shortly lived as Daire told me to open my eyes. I quickly did so and could see Daire staring down at me from the right side of Hadlee. Suddenly Hadlee's eyes shot open as a gasp escaped her lips. I wasn't sure what he had done to her until I felt several long fingers of Brand's go up inside of me. A symphony of gasps were all you could hear from Hadlee and myself. I didn't know how long I could hold out and moaned to Hadlee to please cum, but she was lost in her own world. As Brand continued to slowly fuck me with his fingers, I knew I wasn't going to last long but I didn't want to disappoint him. "Please Daire, make her cum", I screamed out. I needed to cum so bad. All of a sudden, everything stopped. I opened my eyes. All that was in my vision was Hadlee and Daire. Hadlee was begging for him to continue, but as I looked at him, he was staring at me. " What would you like me to do to her", Daire asked " and remember everything I do to her will be done to you by Brand." " I don't care,anything. Just make her cum, please, I begged him. "Anything", he questioned?

"Yes, please". "Well , Hadlee, you're in luck. I didn't specify who had to do the begging and since you're so stubborn, Roan has done it for you", He whispered to her. Suddenly, I see his hand strikes down across her ass and she moans loudly and then I feel my own ass being struck. I suck in air. Shit, that hurt but my pussy was aching for more. Another hard strike comes down and another and another. Then I feel Brand rubbing my ass. God this feels amazing. I feel another hard strike come down as I watch Hadlee backing up on Daire's hand as he's pounding into her pussy, realizing I'm doing the same to Brand's. I hear Hadlee scream and Daire growling for her to cum. I see her body shudder as she releases and instantly feel myself squirting but Brand keeps pounding into me and I know that it's not going to be long before i faint. I look over as my vision is going blurry and see Daire's hand come down on Hadlee's ass as I feel a sharp sting across my own and then my cunt is filled again but fuller this time with fingers pounding into me again. I cum all over Brand's hand again as my vision goes black.