Chapter 8

I slowly wake feeling like I was floating in warm liquid and very disoriented. I become wide awake as I feel a washcloth between my legs and find myself looking into beautiful green eyes. I can feel my face heat up with embarrassment and try to close my legs. "Open yer legs" Brand whispers. Ah'm just cleaning ye up before ye gae tae bed."

"I'm not a child, I can do this myself", I said.

"Ye kin barely stand oan yer own. Let me help ye", he chides me.

"Fine", I grumble.

"Watch yer tone, Roan."

"Yes, Sir".

He finishes cleaning me up, drains the water from the bathtub and picks me up bridal style to carry me to the bedroom. " I can walk myself", I say.

"Al'richt" he grumbles and gently sets my feet on the ground. As he goes to turn away, I can feel my legs start to shake and I'm not sure if I will be able to hold my weight. I go to take a step and quickly reach out to Brand to grab around his neck as my legs buckle under me. " I need you", I mumble. I look up at him to see him smirking. " Ah ken" he says as he chuckles. I feel his arm go around my waist as the other hand wraps around my thigh and brings it up around his waist. I quickly pull my other leg up only to feel my core right up against his jeans. It's so sensitive and instantly can feel myself getting wet. I start to breath heavy as every step he takes brings me closer to orgasm. I moan as he sets me on the bed and backs away to the door. "Get ready fur bed" he says as he walks out and closes my bedroom door. I can't believe he left me feeling like this. I would just have to help myself. It's not like it will be the first time. I lay back on the bed and spread my legs wide. I take several fingers and stroke them through my slit to get them wet and then continue all around my pussy lips and clit. I can't help but moan at how good it feels. I suddenly open my eyes and gasp as my bedroom door is thrown open. " Roan, are ye well? I heard ye cry..." Brand question stops short as my eyes met his. "What are ye doin'?" "

Nnnothing", I stutter to answer.

" Are ye lyin' tae me"?

"No, sir", I say as I look away. My eyes focus back on him as I see him approaching me and I try to sit up. He reaches down to grab my hands and pulls me to stand in front of him. " Ah think ye are lyin' tae me and ye were playing' with that beautiful pussy of yers. Were ye?"

"Yes, sir", I whisper, embarrassed.

"Are ye needin' release?" he asked.

I nodded while looking down. He began pulling me from the room as he said "Come with me". I was pulled into the living room and told to lay down on the living room floor. He walked toward the kitchen but I couldn't see him over the back of the couch. I wasn't sure what was going to happen but earlier he gave me immense pleasure, so I was excited to see what he would do this time. He came around the edge of the couch with a drink in his hand and sat on the couch. "Open yer legs and touch yerself", he huskily said.

"I c..", I began but he interrupted me by asking, "did ah no please ye earlier?"

"Yes, sir", I whispered.

"Then, please me. Touch yerself. I want tae watch ye come undone." I looked him in the eye and could tell he really did want to see. I timidly lowered my hand down between my legs as I spread my legs wider. I closed my eyes as I rubbed my four finger across my wet pussy just enjoying how soft it felt, how sensitive it was. I could feel my hips start to rock and move around as they searched for more. I rubbed across my clit and then down through my slit, all the way to the opening. My other hand moved up toward my breast tugging on my nipple as two fingers entered my hole slowly. I loved the feel of my nipples being pulled. "Open yer eyes, Roan. I want tae see yer eyes when ye cum, knowing Ah'm watching ye." I opened my eyes suddenly having forgotten, I had an audience. I felt embarrassed having spread myself wide open for his viewing pleasure, but I instantly got even wetter. "Put another finger in yer pussy", Brand said. I could see his cock was hard from watching me. I
wanted to see him lose control. As I pulled back out of my pussy, I brought my hand to my mouth and lubricated my two other fingers while getting a taste of my pussy. I then started to reinsert all four fingers. "Ahhh,". I loved the stretching and full feeling. I watched his eyebrow raise when I inserted all four fingers. I knew I wouldn't last long. I could feel my orgasm coming and immediately sped up my movements. I pounded my fingers into my pussy while watching Brand watch me. I was right there but couldn't come. "Please, please, please. I need to cum."