Chapter 9

I knew I was begging but I didn't care. I had never had any problems getting myself off but now my body needed more. I was hovering right on the edge and I noticed Brand slide to the edge of the couch pulling his cock out. 'God, it was magnificent' I thought as I watched him wrap his hand around it, stroking it slowly. I slowed my movements down to match his ,imagining it was his cock going in and out of me and filling me up to the max. I was so close. Everything else had faded to back ground noise as I zoned in to his hand swallowing the head of his cock over and over and his grunts when I realized that he was saying something to me. I raised my eyes to his as he said, " Ah'm aboot tae cover yer body with me cum". Just hearing this turned me on so much, I could feel the juices leaking from my pussy and running down the crack of my ass. I wanted to watch him lose control. As I continued to finger fuck my pussy, I reached my other hand under my ass and started to rub my ass hole. I loved my asshole being played with. I spread my legs further apart and pulled my feet off the ground so he would definitely be able to see what I was doing. His eye flicked up to mine and back to my ass as I plunged a finger in. All of a sudden, I watched as ropes and ropes of cum squirted from the head of his dick and covered my body. The feel of it hitting my heated skin set my own orgasm off as I came over and over. I could feel another orgasm building but I was too tired to do anything else as I lay on my side rubbing my legs together and against my pussy. All of a sudden, I was rolled over onto my shoulder, as my arms were to tired to hold me, and my knees with my legs spread. From my position , I could see him and he was kneeled behind me looking at my dripping wet pussy and ass. "Ah'm going tae keep ye coming until ye pass out", he says. I go to try to raise up and tell him I can't take anymore but I feel a hand at the back of my neck holding me down. I instantly start to shake as I feel a panic attack coming on. As Brand realizes whats going on, he starts to massage the back of my head keeping me in the same position as he leans over my body and whispers in my ear, "Everything tis ok. Breathe with me". He slowly breathes in and out and I try to match my breaths to his. After a few minutes, I can feel the tension start to leave my body and suddenly I feel his fingers stroking me between my legs sending me back to waiting for that euphoric high to crash back down on me. "Does th'feel guid?" Brand asked, but all I could do was moan. I suddenly felt his hand pull away only to come crashing down on my ass. "Answer me!" "God yes, It feels so good", I said as I pushed back against his hand that was suddenly back to stroking me. He immediately thrust two of his thick fingers into me adding a third shortly after as he said, " Dae no cum til ah tell you tae. Do ye ken, Roan?" " Aye, sir", I moaned as he continued to fuck me with his fingers, in and out, over and over. "Please Brand, please let me cum sir. I need to cum so bad, Please." He leans close to my ear and whispers, "Cum fur me, Roan. Soak me hand with yur juices." I screamed his name as I went over the edge and into the blackness.