Chapter 10

Not edited : 

Caden pov :

''Caden we have a major issue on our hands " Xian barged in my room without knocking. "What is it Xian don't you see I am making potions? " I was annoyed at him while he panted and then stood up his cheeks turned red as he saw me raise my eye brows at him annoyed. "Sorry Cadie " he called me with the name he gave given me when I found him alone lost in woods. Since then I have taken him under my wing . He stood straight and tried to maintain his composure. "The king found his mate " .

"So what am I supposed to do - go to meet that feral dog and congratulate him so he can have my head on platter . " Xian rolled his eyes at me . I turned away but then the situation sinked in the spactula left my hands & came crashing down on the table not before breaking the bottles of almost created potions . "Bring the prophecy book - quick quick - Oh my God the day has finally arrived. Also tell Zinnia to come down . I can't believe the day have finally arrived" Caden clapped his hands like a little child The side Xian has never seen . He smiled then flew towards Zinnia's room to tell her the news they were waiting to hear since 100 years . Then Caden beamed like a little child rushing to the goblet to see her face in the holy water the spilling potions totally forgotten. Surely the book of prophecy was right about her she was beautiful beyond imagination quoting the book he whispered "That feral dog is lucky to have her but he better protect her because very soon the rest of the prophecy is coming soon . "

Zane pov :

"So that is all I can tell you about me . Sorry I know there isn't much . My life was kind of dull but I loved it nevertheless " . Her cheeks flushed which made my heart flutter at how innocent she was . After she was done the maids brought trays laden with food her eyes widened at the quantity. She at little and pushed back the tray . "You have to eat you know then I have to give you medicine".

"No I want to meet my sister first " she said sternly and looked in his eyes daring him to defy her . She was stubborn and probably the only person who disobeyed him . "Eat your food and medicine first believe me mate your sister is alright and taken care of. "

" I don't trust you and your kind " she muttered under her breath. "Mate don't trust us we have to win her trust "Xander said whining sadly . I was annoyed at her disobedience I was the king and she as my queen need to know her place . "If you don't eat I am going to make sure you don't see her for next few days too . "She paled at my sharp voice and followed when she was done I gave her medicines . She stayed quiet the whole time not looking at me ones or speaking to me . I was angry at myself she wasn't going to love me if I didn't let her do what she wanted. I made up my mind I was going to make her love me. "Don't you wish to see your sister ?" I held out my hand for her to take. She looked at me in suspicion but when I smiled at her she took it and even smiled at me .