Chapter 23

Not edited : 

" What kills love " she asked him as she sat besides him

"Maybe when we fails to express our feelings properly maybe when rather than saying I need you forever we say I need you tonight maybe when rather than saying  our love will work we say our love could have worked if - that if kills it ..
.
.
.
that lust rather than true feelings kill it
When ego takes over and 'us' turns to 'me' & 'I'
Love is about us not the world " -Luther to Celia 

Xian pov :

" What's happening? " he was alarmed at the anarchy as he peered down the goblet . He turned to Caden who was observing everything with narrowed eyes . His concentration sorely on Elenor as they watched her soul entering her body again and she came back to life . Zannia, Caden and Xian were the only people who could see Elenor as her soul flew to her future and Caden had secretly prayed to God to let Elenor soul return to her respective body.  There was possibility that Elenor could have died or Elenor body could have connected with another soul . It was common in his kind to exchange their souls with others but the real question was will another soul survive Elenor's body because Elenor body was alone capable of wonders . Elenor could kill anyone just by mentally torturing them . Right now turning water into ice was just a piece of cake especially for Elenor.  His kind was known for their power and Elenor was going to be the strongest of them all . She either was going to be the killing machine or the Queen that he saw her as .

" She is coming back to life not as a human being anymore " Zannia told Xian whose eyes widened. 

" You mean this Elenor isn't human if she isn't -" Xian was confused at the moment ago anarchy he had seen .

"Elenor is dead and Farya is born . The human Elenor never made it back to the body she is forever perished  " . Caden so softly whispered. 

" But Elenor body it's human body" Xian tried to reason with them . " Who said Elenor body was even human it was just looking for it's soul and today it finally found Farya . This girl on the bed bearing the Alpha king claim mark can destroy everything around her . She is the same girl for whom the war was wagged by werewolves against humanity and witches . She was the girl whom the prophecy warned so many about and for others brought the good news of freedom ."

" She is not a human but a witch . A witch who is reborned today . The war has officially started the red moon outside is the signal to creatures of night that Farya is born and she came for revenge and her enemies should take heed . "

Zannia,  Caden and Xian stood near the window and watched the red moon as it marked the birth of a powerful witch even more powerful than the werewolves and vampires.  The battle was near and started because they heared the howls of multiple wolves who were warning their fellow wolves .

Caden , Zannia and Xian linked theur hands together and closed their eyes and when they opened them again they have gone red and a circle of protection circled their home.  To keep the werewolves  and vampires away who were circling their house and came with the purpose to kill the three witches .