Chapter 2 Discoveries

I head down to dinner and pass a peculiar clock.

That's not normal it has seems around the edges.

Maybe it's a panic room?

I'll check it later.

I go to dinner and sit at the side of Bruce. 'You're only here till Wilson comes to pick you up' I tell myself. "Hello, Richelle hows are you finding everything?" I look up at him.

"I think I find your panic room. It's not hidden well... You might want to think about putting it behind a raft de cărți(bookshelf) instead." He looks surprised

"What panic room?" He blinks and stares at me in confusion.

"The one that is behind the big clock... I can see the seams where it opens up." He looks even more surprised at this.

"Richelle please stay away from that clock... It's for your own good." Okay who' checking out that panic room? You guessed it I am.

After dinner, Bruce heads off to work. I wonder why he works so late at night briefly before getting to work myself. If I'm going to avenge my parents I'm gonna need supplies.

Supplies I might find in a panic room perhaps.

I start checking it for locks and within five minutes its open and there's a long staircase. 'Okay Bruce has an exit strategy then' I head down looking for any firearms, knives or what not's to use against the killer.

I get to the bottom of the stairs five minutes later empty handed 'Drat guess checking around is a good idea he probably has SOMETHING I can use' I walk around for another good ten minutes before there's a hand on my shoulder.

"Tati?" I turn around to see a man in a black costume his face covered towering over me "AHHH" I jump back and go into a fighting stance

"It's okay... I'm Batman" He approaches trying to seem harmless but I know a whole lot better than that

"Omul rău se îndepărtează de mine(Badman get away from me)" He stops 

"You don't recognize me?" I was starting to feel like his voice and body language was familiar

"Bruce?" He nods and takes off the mask showing that it was indeed Bruce under the mask.

"I told you not to go into that clock... Why didn't you listen?" I look him in the eye.

"I get revenge for my family... You can't stop me! I will do it!!" He looks at me and blinks

"Richelle... Your parents died on accident. The ropes snapped they fell there is no one to get revenge on." I shake my head.

"Man named Zucco messed with the ropes... He makes them snap" Batman turns away from me

"No Richelle...It was a mistake now go back upstairs I have more important things to deal with we can discuss this later." With that, he turns hops in the bat-themed car and drives off.

I look around and find an armory "I get revenge even if no one believes me"

-Richelle-Richelle-Richelle-

Well, that has been another chapter I hope you vote and comment I appreciate you being here and can't wait to write you guys another chapter. Well I better get going to work on the next chapter 

Bai

Love You Guys Gals and Non-Binary Pals