The Court Makes an Appearance

I and Batman were out on patrol with Wally who was running on the streets below while we flew across the rooftops. When I see someone I recognize in full uniform. 

Talon was following us.

But if I tell Bruce he might beat Talon up and despite not being my favorite person right now he's still a family friend so I say nothing.

Batman spots him anyway.

He takes a swift turn and starts running after Talon who just stands there waiting for Batman to catch up. Once he's about ten feet away he takes off running to his destination. Leaving me in the dust. Me and my short legs. 

I go after them and meet up with my Uncle in Talon uniform. "Hey, son... It's nice to see you again." I roll my eyes and go to leave when he grabbed me "Ah ah ah... You aren't going anywhere without good old Uncle. You wouldn't want to go after him anyway, would you? I mean you have such a bumbling idiot of a father."(Guess the cameo) I struggle with his much stronger grip.

"I'm not your son! I'm your niece! And I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Well, first you get lost in the adoption system thanks to your bumbling idiot of a father. Then when I finally find you... You refuse to come live with your Uncle Vlad... You could even see your twin brother Danny."(Have you guessed it yet?)

"Danny isn't my twin brother! He's half ghost how would that even be possible!" (YOU HAVE TO KNOW NOW!)

"Well yes let's fix that then." He starts to fly away carrying me with strength I can only attribute to his ghost powers. I need to get away. I can see Wally running to catch up with Batman in the distance. In the opposite direction as me.

I never even got to say goodbye.

  If the experiment isn't successful.  

I might never do that.