I'm Coming Out!!!

The next day I go to school to find Wally. 

"Hey wanna do the study club thing at lunch just the two of us?" I still don't know if Wally knows I'm a transgirl. I think I pass pretty well but I still don't know.

"Yeah... Wally at lunch can we talk?" I am nervous but I kinda like Wally and want him to know that I'm a girl. But not by birth like all the other girls at my school.

It's going to be really hard though. I don't want Wally to hate me I just want him to know. I want him to accept me.

We head to class.

Wally is giving me googly eyes throughout all our classes until we get to lunch. We decided to have u lunch in the library so we have a quiet place to study. We head inside and take a seat at one of the hard wooden tables with the soft plush red velvet chairs.

I take a deep breath and hand him my phone with earbuds playing "I'm coming out... I want the world to know gotta let it show" He smiles and bounces along before realizing.

"Wait are you gay? Aw, man, I thought I had a shot with you... But you're gay. So I guess we're just friends then." I stare at him blankly before I pick another song.

"I feel like a woman."

"I get it you're gay you don't have to rub it in." I roll my eyes and show him the trans flag bracelet I made.

"Did your girlfriend give that to you? It looks cool" I sigh and decide to actually say it.

"I'm a trans girl... Not gay. I like guys and girls I think I'm pansexual." He laughs nervously.

"Yeah me too... With the pan part, not trans... Though I do occasionally think I might not be a boy... But only temporarily then I go back to being a boy again. Don't tell Bruce." I laugh nervously.

"I still haven't told him I'm not straight I wouldn't out you." He smiles and leans in for a hug. I eagerly hug him back. My first hug with a boy I like!!! I already have had one with a girl I like but never a boy! What even is there to say but WOW!!! He's much bigger than me and he's enveloping me in his big strong arms(For an 11-year-old) and it's just AWESOME!!!