Chapter 13 Time to Prepare

I get a good night sleep and get up early in the morning since I have the appointment.

I have to look SUPER girly today!!!

I've been here just over two months so I have everything I need.

After brushing my hair I take a curling iron and flower clips and did my hair up nice. I put it up in a bun with the curls showing and the flower pin holding the whole thing together

I also want to show I'm skilled at makeup so she takes me serious. So I do an extreme eye makeup to show my skills but a subtle lip. My eyes are my most feminine feature after all.

I pick out a perfect outfit. A black and white diamond patterned outfit with a black shawl and white flats for shoes.

After that I head downstairs and see Alfred give me a look. "Go take the makeup off and put on something more... subtle." He glaces me over head to toe "Otherwise you look good to go for the outfit and hair... You did a good job on that" I smile at this. At least I got that part right.

"Also what are you doing awake at 4 am?" I look at the clock surprised. I thought it was as least 6 am. I've been up for an hour already getting ready.

"I thought it was late-r" I'm much better an English now but I still have a heavy accent. Though I still like to call Bruce Tati... I think he likes it too. He gets a little smirk on his face every time I say it. I like having a Tati that actually care about me.

I go upstairs and wipe off the eye make up and do a subtle brown eye shadow. I head to Tati's room and sit on the bed next to him. "Good morning Tati" He smiles and pulls me into the bed with him.

"It's five am... Sleep with me till it's a reasonable time kiddo" He pulls me to his chest and starts snoring again.

You know what I really like cuddles I think I'll stay here a while.

I cuddle him closer. "Te iubesc Tati"(I love you Dad) he smiles and hugs me close.

"Te iubesc fiica"(I love you daughter) I smile from ear to ear hearing that and hide my face in his chest happily.

A few hours later we wake up and get ready for my appointment

-Richelle-Richelle-Richelle-

Well this has kinda been a filler chapter but I had a bit of fun with it

Bai

Love you Guys Gals and Non Binary Pals