Chapter 11 Save Me

Tati takes me inside a warehouse. 

He shows me to my room and when I get there he locks me in.

I see that there is only a bed, drawer desk and chair. I go to the drawer and see there are three simple outfits and some armor. I liked how at Bruce's house I had a lot of options.

I also had my parents' pictures. And their stuff.

And there wasn't a locked door between me and Bruce.

Tati comes in. "Get dressed Dick" What?

"I'm Richelle" I say fuming

"No you're Dick now get dressed in boy clothes and we'll get your hair cut"

"NO!!!" Slade slaps me across the face. I look up at him stunned.

"Don't talk back to me Richard!!! You are my son you don't get to talk to me like that!!!" I try to run out of the room but Deathstroke shoves me back in. "You aren't leaving this room without my permission!" He slams the door shut and leaves. 

I hear the door lock and I pull a pin out of my hair. I try to pick the lock but I hear a crash and I back up against the wall and hear fighting outside and I start to panic.

I curl up against the wall and hear the door break down and Bruce is standing there.

-Bruce-

I saw Richelle get lead into that warehouse. I'm going in after her. I feel like when I accidentally called her "Him" I really hurt her. I'm still trying to switch gears from when I thought I was getting a son.

Its not fair to her but its hard for me to get used to having a daughter. I can't think about that right now I need to protect her.

I go over to the skylight and jump on it breaking it landing on top of Deathstroke hurting him a lot. He shoves me off and we begin to fight.

He's sluggish though since I believe I cracked a rib and after a few minutes of struggling I manage to take him down and cuff him to a pole and call the cops to come get him.

I hear a small scream and head towards a locked room. I break down the door and see Richelle crying in the corner looking terrified. I move over to her and kneel before her.

"Richelle let's go home... You're safe now." She gives me a nervous look before she latches onto me in a tight hug.

"T-Tati... I'm înspăimântat(Scared)... Can we go home?" I hug her close picking her up heading to the batmobile.

I stick her in the seat next to me and get in and start to drive off.

Richelle is crying and her make up is running and she looks terrible. I can't stand it anymore I pull over and pull her onto my lap and let her cry it out. I feel awful. I couldn't protect her and now she's been hurt. It's all my fault.

After we get home I take her up to bed and stay with her till she falls asleep. I go downstairs and get ready to interrogate Deathstroke to find out why he's after Richelle. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

-Richelle-Richelle-Richelle-

Well this has been another chapter and I have to get going in order to finish my entire schedule for today.

Well Bai

Love you Guys Gals and Non Binary Pals