Chapter 4

A/N

Wolf above is Piper's Wolf, Sandy!

***

My wolf, Sandy, growled inside my head she was ready to murder that she-wolf.

"What?!" I say loudly and Dakota notices me, his eyes go wide as he pushes the girl away and she just giggles.

"P-Piper it's not what it looks like!" Dakota pleads, I don't listen to him as I run out of the pack house and straight to the forest, shifting in the process, my clothes ripped to a million pieces, but I ignore it as I did Dakota. I let Sandy take control and run through the forest, I heard heavy paw steps running behind me, but I pushed Sandy faster I was done talking to him. The paw steps soon stopped and Sandy stopped as well, falling onto the ground panting madly. Before I knew it a huge dark brown wolf was on top of us, pinning us to the ground, Sandy whimpered when her back hit the ground and the attacker stepped back a little.

Piper! You don't understand! The wolf spoke through the mind link, and suddenly the smell of the wolf registered in my mind and I recognized Dakota immediately.

I understand enough I snapped, and he flinched, his wolf whimpering,

Please he asked, and I shook my giant head,

Get off of me I told him and he stepped back, allowing Sandy to get up and shake out her fur.

Listen to me, that girl, Linda, she is just a jerk! She has been claiming to be my mate for ages! I hate her! I promise! He tells me, but I mentally frown,

That's not what I saw I said with a growl, he flicked his tail in annoyance,

She forced it! He exclaimed and I just followed him as he started leading to the way back to the pack house. Sandy wanted to go back and show that she-wolf who was boss, but I convinced her otherwise. When we got back to the pack house I had to stop, mentally frowning as I saw my ripped up clothes, turning around I notice Dakota's clothes by a bush.

I don't have an clothes... I mind link him, and his wolf comes up to nudge me, then goes over to the clothes, picking out his T-shirt and throwing it to me.

Change into that, it should be big enough to cover everything I nod, then go to a different section of the woods to shift and change, when I got the T-shirt on, I walked out of the forest and into the pack house where Dakota was already waiting for me. His chiseled torso on display, boy did he have abs! His dirty blonde hair was in a rumpled mess and he was looking at me.

"Look, I'm sorry" he apologizes as I get closer and I frown at him,

"Sure..." I say sarcastically, and he starts to frown as well, he opens his mouth to say something but before he can Linda comes running up to him, grabbing his hand and entwining her fingers with his.

"Hey babe" she cooed, placing a kiss on his cheek and I balled my hands into fists, Dakota looked annoyed with her. "What are you doing with her?" she looked at me with disgust and I resisted the urge to strangle her.

"And who are you?" I ask, acting sweet and innocent.

"Well, the future Beta female in this pack, of course! This is my mate Beta Dakota" she emphasized 'Beta' and looked at me smugly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought he was my mate" and to prove my point, Dakota moved away from her and went to wrap and arm around my waist protectively. Her face paled as she saw Dakota move to my side.

"W-what?! No! He is my mate" she stuttered, looking at me in disbelief and I gave her the same smug look she gave me before.

"Bye" I walked away and Dakota led me back to my room, where I changed into something better suiting, when I walked outside I saw Jared and Dakota talking, Dakota gave me an apologetic smile before he walked off with Jared towards Jared's room, where I assume was an office. I let them be and went to look for Trace, maybe we could explore together.

***

"Hey Piper! Over here!" Trace called, he was sitting down by the woods enjoying the sun.

"Oh hey Trace!" I grinned, sitting next to him and he smiled back at me. "So, what are ya doing?" I ask.

"Nothing, just enjoying the little time I have to relax" I nod, he is always busy at our pack because he is always planning things.

"Sounds good" I said, laying down in the grass and making myself comfortable, Trace goes and lays next to me and before I know it, my eyelids are closed and I am overcome by sleep.

***

A/N

Yay! :P

I was happy with the length of this chapter! Finally!

What do you think of Linda?

I need a ship name for Piper and Dakota, cause I suck at them...

Thank you for reading! Please tap that tiny star on your page to vote! It would mean the world to me!

Follow me too!!!

Also, Comment and Share this book! Add it to your library and reading lists! Three people have added it to their reading lists! A shout out to them!

I will try to update by next week, I am making a new goal, to update every Friday! How does that
sound?

Sorry for any mistakes, I don't know why, but I just feel I should say this *shrugs*

Until the next update! (NEXT FRIDAY) Byeeeeee