Chapter 11 Part One

"What is happening?!" I asked, still in a state of shock, looking between the two identical brothers. Dakota chuckled, Yup, I definitely could tell which was my mate, I'm not an idiot.

"Did I forget to mention twin?" Dakota said with a laugh and I pouted.

"Yes...." I mumbled, frowning at him and he just smiled at me.

"Well, I'm Kyle" Kyle introduced himself, offering his hand for me to shake, which I took with a small smile.

"Hey Kyle, I'm Piper, which you probably already know" I said, making Kyle laugh, even their laughs sound the same! What the heck! I covered my shock, because I knew both boys would just think I was stupid, I could just imagine that conversation, "Duh" Dakota would tell me, and I would look extremely stupid as they both laughed in freaky unison.

"Well... I'm gonna go... find... Trace!" I exclaimed suddenly to avoid further embarrassment and practically ran out the door to find Trace or anyone.

***

After about 30 minutes of searching I gave up, this boy is a ninja! And yes, I said boy intentionally, because he is no man. I frowned to myself before going out to the woods, changing out of my clothes and shifting into my Sandy wolf, who howled out in delight. I let her have full control so that she could stretch her sore legs, after about an hour a decided that it was time to shift back, I headed to where my clothes were and shifted back, changing into my clothes I brushed them off and was about to head inside when I heard a voice coming from in the woods, curious I started walking toward it, but before I could see the person who had been talking a hand clamped around my mouth. I kicked my attackers leg and they let me go long enough to scream as I felt a needle being stabbed into my neck and I fell limp, unconscious.

***

Dakota's POV (Yup)

I heard her scream, the world around me was silent as I heard her calling for help.

"Dakota?" My brother Kyle asked, we were in mid-conversation when I heard her and my wolf was growling with rage and nervousness.

"I need to find Piper" I told him, running out of the pack house to be met with Jared and Trace, looking in the woods with concern.

"Did you hear that?" Trace asked, I nodded as I heard Kyle follow me.

"It was Piper! I need to find her" I said with a growl, I heard Trace mutter a string of curses as I ran forward, not bothering with changing out of my clothes I shifted, my clothing being torn and ripped to shreds as my backbone became longer and I sprouted fur, my tail forming along with my muzzle and ears. I took of at a run, not bothering to look back since I knew the other three were following in their wolf forms as well.

Hurry I mind linked them, my wolf was just burning with rage, whoever hurt our mate would pay dearly.

We are Trace said, and his wolf raced past me, and My wolf sped up quickly before coming to a halt when Trace's big gray wolf stopped and I looked at what he was looking at, but growled at the sight, Thousands upon thousands of wolves lining up in front of us and from the smell of them, they were rogues. I felt the presence of Kyle and Jared's wolves behind me and I growled loud at the new wolves as a figure started casually walking towards us, Piper's scent was all over her, I snarled, and was about to lunge at her but she held up a hand.

"If you wish to die and never see your beloved mate again I would step away" The lady said, smiling wickedly at me, her oily black hair disgusted me as she grinned. "Give them clothes, Shift!" She commanded us and another group of wolves who gave us clothes and we shifted quickly dawning on the clothes quickly, before I could confront her, Trace spoke,

"Where is Piper?" He snapped and she just laughed,

"I... forgot" she said, acting innocent I resisted the urge to strangle her.

"Tell us!" I growled

***
A/N:

RUSHED UPDATE

AHHHHHHHHH I AM LITERALLY ABOUT TO GO TO BED! I ended this chapter short... so maybe you will get the other half tomorrow... hm....

Anywho, I thank you for reading :)

Also, please

Vote

Comment

And Share

Until the next update!