Chapter 13 Part One

Piper's POV

"Well, it started a few years back..." Mason started, and I leaned in, patiently waiting.

***
Lillian's POV

3 years ago...

"Dakota!" I yelled, seeing his muscular frame farther ahead, he turned to me with a smile.

"Hey Lillian!" Dakota said, opening his arms and hugging me, I buried my head into his chest, welcoming his warmth and scent.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked, smiling up at him, reluctantly stepping out of his warm embrace.

"Dying!" He exclaimed, scowling at Jared who crossed his arms over his chest, laughing. Jared looked at me before I frowned at him, trying not to growl at him, he should know Dakota needs to spend more time with me!

"Well come on! Let's go do something fun!" I tugged on his arm, smiling up at him, he looked to Jared for approval and I scowled, who needed him? Jared nodded hesitantly, giving me a glare which I returned.

"See ya later Dakota" Jared said, giving him a quick smile before walking off.

"Bye Jared" Dakota said with a frown, seeing Jared walk away, I quickly pulled him out of the pack house to distract him.

"Come on!" I smiled, pointing to a secluded spot in the woods, "Go shift over there, I will find some place else" I grinned before watching him leave, making sure no one was watching, I hid in the bushes and watched Dakota take his shirt off, his chiseled torso on display. Before I saw anything else, I ran off in a different direction, a goofy smile on my face. I stripped quickly, shifting into a small, lean, light brown wolf. I bounded out of the trees, not allowing my wolf, Tasha, any control. I eagerly raced to Dakota's waiting wolf, his dark brown fur blew in the wind as his wolf cocked his head, letting his tongue loll, he was just so cute!

Come on he mind linked, I barked at him as he took off at a run, I grinned mentally as I chased after him, he may be stronger, but I'm faster, easily gaining speed I pass him up and he growled playfully. Stopping near a river, I lapped up water, waiting a few minutes for Dakota's wolf to catch up and have a break. After I knew he was rested, I padded up to him, rubbing against him. He looked down at me and his eyes showed his obvious confusion, only Mates rub against each other, I could practically hear his voice.

What are you doing? He asked, his wolf backed away from me, and I could tell his wolf had control because he was growling. I whimpered, looking at him before I ran off, whining and going to the spot my clothes were before shifting, and putting them on, I heard someone come out of another set of bushes, and from the scent it was Dakota.

"Lillian! Where are you going?!" He exclaimed, racing after me, and I turned, tears flowing down my face.

"I thought we were mates! We were destined for each other! Just be my mate! I'll be worthy of your love! Unlike whoever is really your mate!" I exclaimed and he stepped back,

"What? No! I wouldn't betray my true mate!" He said with a growl, frowning at me, I went up to him, grabbing his arm.

"Be my mate!" I exclaimed.

***

A/N

ITS LATE! I AM SO SORRY!!

I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU!!!! YAY!!!

SORRY!!!

Anyway, please,

Vote

Comment

And

Share!

Thanks! Until the next update!!