Chapter 9 Disasterous Date!

** Hey Guys, Im Going to start updating as much as possible! but please vote and comment more on this book. I Want to Know what you all think okay! I DO CARE WHAT YOU SAY! You ALL have a voice. Use it? just not too harshly. (; **

Whisper stared into the mirror while smoothing down her hair. "I look decent. I don't even know why I agreed with this, let alone care what he thinks of my clothes." Whisper said aloud as she began to rethink this whole idea of going on a date with soneone she barely knew.

"Whisper you look beautiful! Stop worrying, you have nothing to worry about your naturally pretty. Now that you've actually put some work into it no one will ever have a chance at catching Justice attention ever again." Terrianna said, with the others giving remarks similar.

The conversation was halted as the door bell was rung. All the girls quieted, then with a sudden burst if energy Jasmine jumped up and ran to the door to let in Justice.

"Hello, now I only have a few rules before I let you take out my best friend." she began as she opened the door.

"Jasmine! Where are your manners? Don't be so rude." Whisper said.

"Oh no, he needs to be told the rules and the consequnece for breaking it." Dajiah jumped into the conversation.

"And besides when have I ever had manners?" asked Jasmine with a wicked grin.

"Well if it means I can take the very beautiful Whisper out then begin the briefing." Justice said with a wink.

"Great!" Terrianna said then began the questioning. "Have you ever cheated on anyone? Is this a friend type if date or is it "I want to get into your pants type of date." If its the latter then you may leave now the door is being held open for you. No one will mess with Whisper, just because shes so sweet." she said marching towards tge door.

"Terrianna! Stop now. Your not helping me." Whisper said with a groan.

"No its fine, to answer your question have I ever cheated on anyone? Yes I have and this date is a "I want to get to know you better date."" he said while looking into her eyes.

Whisper started to blush while her friends began questioning further with an variety of questions ranging from "Do you have a child" to "Whats your hobby, killing?" god help her she'd never forgive them for this.

After half an hour Whisper had enough. "Okay we're leaving now." with that she grabbed Justice arm and pulled him outside.

"Don't forget to be back by 12." Dajiah called out.

"Oh be quiet. I'll be back when I want to be." with that she waved goodbye as she climbed into the passenger side of Justice's 2013 charger.

Justice was already inside chuckling away. "And may I ask what is so funny?" she asked him.

"Nothing just that your friends love you very much." Justice said but inside he thought "That won't protect you though" and his mouth starts to tilt into a smirk.

"I guess, now where are we going again? I forgot." she said

"Thats because I never informed you of where we are going. Just sit back and relax you'll see soon enough..

*** The girls point of view***

"So you girls ready?" Terrianna Asked on her way towards the door bag in hand.

"For what?" Jasmine asked.

"To go follow duh. Somethings not right with this and we're not going to let Whisper get hurt." Dajiah answered.

"Lets go." Terrianna started for her car and motioned for them to hurry up. "We can still catch up."

*** 30 minutes later.***

"There they are!" Dajiah cried as dhe pointed towards an cut off area.

"Why is it so dark over here- shit" she said as she saw Justice get out and pull Whisper out of the car, as she began to struggle he slapped her to the ground.

"Girls you must listen, you must help Whisper. The world's fate depends on her safety. You all have powers just as powerful as Whisper; You are the Elemental Four. Unlock your potential and help your friend." Athena's voice floated about the girls minds.

***Dun Dun Duuuuun! How'd you like them apples huh? lol. Hope you guys liked this chapter! And remember guys im not correcting grammar until i complete the book! so get over it for now k (JAYLEN)? k (: Please comment and vote! i want to know you guys actually like my story. Also if i havent replied to you on my message board Im sooooo sorry! im really busy. especially with ACT coming up... forgive me? *gets on knees japenese style* well thanks go SPAM ME WITH VOTES AND COMMENTS. 'Byeees *Waves* ***