Chapter 11 Friends Share Everything

*** Hi guys! Hope you all liked the last couple of chapters! and if you didnt im sorry :'( im always tired lately and really grumpy... so yeah! but ive decided that after this drama filled chap im going to have a relaxing toned down chapter that has a little drama but a lot of touching moments with Whisper and Justice the REAL one this time *chuckles* also this chapter is going to reveal alot of hmmm HIDDEN powers and identies....well hope you enjoy...

Ps; back pain is SO not cute -.) 'Byess' ***

There was an explosive noise as the world began to glow. Whisper squinted into the light until she began to see the most horrid shapes and faces take form. The mutated forms of the monsters were so offputting, with their mouth opened wide their pointed teeth sticking out in every direction. Heads looking as if something had taking taken a bite out of the side.

"Go children of Hades! Bring me the girl." Jaylen ordered.

"Whisper! Come this way!" Dajiah's voice rang out.

"Hurry their not paying attention yet! Just slowly move towards us." Called Terrianna.

Whisper slowly started to move toward her friends but as she raised her foot, she stepped on a twig. Every beast head swivled towards her. The mouths opening in a wide arch so I could see its spine through its skin and it was almost spiked, giving it a dinosaur's appearance. It had a big head and little arms making it look closely related to a T-Rex.

They took off in a run towards Whisper. Staying on their hind legs with there arms swinging in an circular motion. As Whisper saw them coming towards her she began to full out run to her friends as she got closer they also began to run towards their car leaving the door open for Whisper to juno into the car. Whisper put in another ounce of speed and reached the car right before they would have gotten her, but the chase was not over. They continued to run after them.

"Thank god your okay! I was so worried. We shouldn't have let you go alone. We should have realized that he acted differently! Dammit." Jasmine said as she hit the steering wheel.

"It wasn't your fault, you had only talked to him once. You couldn't hope to know all of the differences he would go to. If anything I shoudn't have been decieved. I brought you all into this and I want to say-" before Whisper could finish the car was rammed into by the beast.

The car veered off course and crashed into a tree. The monster that had causee the crash tore away the door. It then reached inside and started moving its little arms around searching for Whisper. When its hands wrapped around Terrianna, thinking she was Whisper it pulled her out the car.

"Terri! No! I have to do something." Whisper started to get out of the car but as she did the strangest thing happened. Terrianna began to glow a blood red. Suddenly the beast blew apart flames burning its body into little charred bits.

"Great child. I wondered which of you would awaken first and remember the powers you have had in every life. Welcome back Hestia. It us heart-warming to see you." Athena as she stepped forward and greeted her aunt.

"And it is finally great to see you as well Athena." Hestia then turned towards Whisper "And it is great to see you Freya."

Whisper gasped, she had never seen so much beauty in one being. She seemed to be made of beauty. Rich chocolate locks, curled, and sleek. Falling over her frame, her lashes show long and dark. Her eyes are the color of the universe's end, going past any true reality. A soft glow aerates from her skin her eyes are glowing. She is power and pride. She took and intake of air as she replied "Thank you, but my name is Whisper. I am not who you think I am."

"Child, you are Freya: goddess of love, beauty, fertility, war, wealth, divination and magic. I would know you anywhere. After all, the reason we all became friends is because we are related." she said as she looked at Whisper, Jasmine, and Dajiah.

"So you mean we're goddesses too?" Dajiah asked.

"Yes. There are many gods in your life. We will speak more of this later for we have conpany." she said as they all heard the ugliest inhuman noise possible. "Come Athena, let us take care of these horrid creatures."

"Wait, We can help!" Whisper protested as she took a step forward.

"You would just get in the way." Hestia stated.

Athena and Hestia walked toward the monsters and as they got closer the sheer power of there will must have been to much for the monsters burst into flames and had arrows piercing the hearts without the goddesses even blinking.

"Now that is how you kick some monster butt as you teenagers would say." With that Hestia fainted and within her place was Terrianna. The girls ran forward to help their friend.

"From now on, each of you will slowly awaken to your powers and potential until then you will start to undergo training. Meet in the park tomorrow 6 a.m. sharp." Athena then teleported away.

*** Whoooooooooo! Done (: Did you like it? Well i hope you did! I want to say thank you for helping me Reach the 300's !!! you guys are amazing. i love you all (: sorry for the late update seriously. and sorry for those of you who wanted Justice to show up and save the day. but i really like what i did with the dramatic entrance of Hestia! and btw did anyone guess she would be a god? and who do you think the other girls will be? hmm? Well see you guys next chapter! 'waves Byee' ***