Rumor

"talking"
thinking
Kurama talking in the mind
'Kurama thinking'
---------:Dreams and Flashbacks
'Memory quotes'
=====:Scene Change

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream

Naruto POV

...

It hurts..

...

It hurts all over..

...

Please stop..

...

"NO ONE LOVES YOU!!!!"

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!!!"

"ABOMINATION!!!!"

"MONSTER!!!"

     Five villagers crowded upon me. Beating me. Hurting me. Again. I curled into a ball, and tried to get away. I opened my teary eyes and saw an opening between some villagers' legs. With all my might I rolled and rolled until I miraculously made it out of the alley.

"THERE HE IS!!!"

"GET HIM!!!!!"

     I started to run as fast as a beaten nine year old could. The morning breeze was cold, and the sun had barely come out. I chose the wrong time to go outside. I felt a surge of power flow through me as the villagers' stomps drew nearer. Thanks Kura-nii.. I felt my aching feet gradually healing and getting faster. I ran into the Forest of Death, seemingly the most dangerous place in Konoha. I ran and ran deep into the forest until my legs gave in. My feet faltered as I fell onto...soft green grass? I looked up and gasped. It looked magical, and so unreal.

     The sunlight illuminated the clearing, shining upon the great waterfall that sat by the left corner of the...garden. Crystal blue water fell down and spread into the rivers that helped nurture the bright green grass. The forest floor was decorated with an endless amount of flowers showcasing a rainbow of beautiful, bright colors. Giant trees and bushes surrounded the garden, filled with mouthwatering fruits and luscious berries. I looked behind me, seeing more trees and bushes, but right behind me was a great Sakura Tree. The cherry blossoms fell gracefully, some landing perfectly onto the crystal rivers. The sun light hit the Sakura tree in an angle which let its pretty pink color illuminate the clearing, giving the garden a calm, peaceful atmosphere.

It's beautiful...

In that moment, I forgot about all that pain and just looked at the beauty around me, but it didn't last long. I walked over to the Sakura Tree and sat down on the grass, resting against the tree trunk. All the cruel words flowed back into my mind, and my tears came back to my eyes. I wrapped my arms around my legs and sunk my head into my knees. Everything turned black.

"Hello?!"

I lifted my head and saw a little girl, around 5 years old, I think. She had chocolate brown hair and silver eyes. She wore a white dress and a pink coat. A long red scarf wrapped around her neck and hid her mouth. On her right wrist was a red, beaded bracelet. She unwrapped the red cloth from her neck and looked at me curiously. "Um..I'm N-" I started, but then she gasped.

"Wait...I know you."

I looked at her confused. I don't remember seeing her face before. "You do?" I asked. There was a pause..until she shouted, "Yeah, YOU'RE THE KID DAD SAID TO STAY AWAY FROM!!" My breath hitched. She pointed an accusing finger at me.