Lying

"talking"
thinking
Kurama talking in the mind
'Kurama thinking'
---------:Dreams and Flashbacks
'Memory quotes'
=====: Scene Change

Sasuke POV

It was around midnight, and we were walking back to the cabin. No one spoke after the revelation of Naruto's past. Actually, it wasn't really a revelation, we only know that whatever happened, was hurting the dobe for a long time now. Also apparently ghosts are a thing, go figure. Shikamaru opened the door and the rest of the rookies were in the lobby.

"Sasuke-kun!!!"

I was glomped by mops of pink and blonde and almost dropped Naruto. "Oh, Sasuke-kuun I was so worried!!! What took you so long?" asked Sakura, clinging to my shirt. She glanced at Naruto before rolling her eyes, "Did Naruto try to fight you again? Stupid Naruto-Baka, he should've known you're way stronger than him." I immediately shrugged her off me, glaring at her, "You know nothing."

I proceeded to walk up to our room, leaving everyone behind. I opened the door and walked over to Naruto's side of the bedroom, placing him on the mattress. After he settled in, I walked out of the room, back into the lobby.

3rd POV

Everyone waited for Sasuke to come back before they bombarded the three boys with questions.

"Where'd you go?"

"Why were you out so late?"

"Why didn't you invite me?"

"Enough."

All the genin turned to Kakashi, who was standing by the lobby entrance, "I'm sure we have a lot of questions as to what happened, but they can be answered later, now go to bed all of you."

"But Kakashi—" started Kiba until he was cut off, "Do I need to repeat myself, my cute little genin??" Kakashi 'asked.' Everyone gulped and shook their head no. "Good! Now to bed," Kakashi said, eye smiling. He's not even fazed!! everyone thought as they headed to their quarters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream

Naruto POV

A black void was all I could see until a little white glow appeared in the distance. Slowly, Yuni began to take the glow's place, running towards me.

"Happy Birthday Naruto-nii!! I love you!!"

That was all I heard from her as she faded away, replaced with angry stares. Eyes. Hateful eyes were everywhere, blood oozing from there sockets. Their screams echoed through the void, mocking me.

"ABOMINATION!!!"

"WASTE OF SPACE!!"

"DEMON SPAWN!!!!"

"WORTHLESS TRASH!!!!!!!"

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE YOU PIECE OF—"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto POV

I woke up in a cold sweat, staring at the wooden ceiling. I sat up and looked out the window, it had a perfect view of the Forest of Wandering Souls. Wandering souls....hey Kurama....what happened last night...was itreal?

...

Yes Kit...it was all real. Even the part when she left for good? Yeah, that too.