their in the land of waves

I walked through the land of waves with Sasuke. we were making sure it was clear for Tazuna to get to the bridge. when we were done Sasuke went back to training. Sakura also went back to training because she chose to. meaning I was left to look after the drunken fool. I sat on the side of the bridge watching the last few people work on it. I heard his last builders talking about quitting and it saddened me. looks like I have to do something.

I walked next to Tazuna and began helping him. He looked at me confused but I gave him a warm smile. I tried to carry a huge ass piece of wood but to no avail. Tazuna laughed at me and I glared. I tried again but to no avail. I glared at the piece of wood causing more laughs. the other builders took it and I gave them a thankful smile.

"you didn't have to do that." Tazuna said.

I titled my head to the side making myself look confused but I knew what he was talking about.

"don't play dumb. you heard them talking about leaving so you tried to take the wood making them want to help more." Tazua said.

I shrugged with a small smile on my face.

"you're a good kid. I'm almost glad you're here to protect me." He said.

I gave him a light glare making him laugh at me. Sakura showed up later meaning I could go train as well but I felt nervous leaving him alone with just Sakra but he gave me a reassuring smile. I made my way to see Sasuke and Naruto in a competition to get up the tree first. I sat at the base of a tree and began meditating. everything went quiet before I focused on the birds flapping above us. I then moved to the boys. I heard the fast heartbeats and their fast breathing. I moved my attention to their voices as they yelled at each other. it must be nice to so easily be able to speak your opinion and emotions.

I soon came out of this state and stood up. I looked to Kakashi and he gave a small nod. I left and walk through the village. I looked at all the people and my heart cried for them. I will make sure the drunken old fool compleats that bridge so these people can finally be happy. as I walked my eyes widened seeing a familiar person. I hid behind a wall as I watched him. so they're here right now. they're probably here to assist Gato. dammit if they see me they'll take me back if it's the last thing they do. they still thought I was dead but if they figured out I was alive well let's just say we don't want that to happen.

I snuck away and went back to the house to help prepare for dinner. I kept spacing out thinking back to those people. I didn't want to go back. I would rather die than go back there. I hope they don't figure out I'm alive.