rejected

I was sitting in a tree with Hisoka watching me. That's when Naruto walked up to me with the white-haired man behind him. He walked to me smiling and I returned the smile. He sat beside me and ran his hand over my cheek where my bruise once was. It's healed thankfully.

"Shizuko promise me if anything is wrong you'll come to me. Your my best friend and I would hate to see you get hurt." He spoke in a sad voice.

I grabbed his hand and held it in mine. He looked at me slightly shocked but relaxed at my smile. I gave it a small squeeze before letting it go.

"Naruto you are everything to me. My best friend. One of the only people that have accepted me for me. You have always been here for me and I'm eternally grateful. However, because of this, I can't depend on you. I can look after myself so don't worry about me." I signed.

He looked down but back up. He pulled me into a warm hug making me smile. I hugged him tightly scared this would be the last time I ever saw him. I soon stood up and looked up it the ANBU with pleading eyes.

"Please give me a few minutes to talk with someone?" I signed to him.

"Fine." He sighed.

I smiled and found my way to Sasuke. When he saw me his eye narrowed. I walked up to him looking down. He glared at me and I felt my heart being crushed. I was scared and the person I found myself having feelings for seemed to hate me.

I heard him walk forward and stand in front of me. I looked up and he looked to the side and huffed. It got harder for me to breath when I saw the coldness in his eyes. I unconsciously raised my hand up and went to touch his face only to have it swatted it away. I held my hand to my chest and gave a forced smile before walking away. I got the message.

I walked away but a smoke bomb was thrown at me. I began coughing but soon pushed it aside. I continued walking and Hisoka jumped down beside me. I looked up at him and smiled. I just had to keep smiling. That's all I had to do. I suddenly became dizzy. I stumbled and nearly fell but Hisoka caught me. I brought my hand to my face to see it was blurry. What was in that smoke bomb.

My whole body soon became weak and I fell. I felt Hisoka pick me up and I felt the wind rush past me. I soon began coughing again worrying Hisoka more. I soon stopped which seems to calm Hisoka but I knew full well this was only the beginning. I looked up and gave Hisoka a strained smile before pain shot through my body and my eyes rolled back and I passed out. I knew this was going to be painful because it was His doing and he wanted to see me in pain. It's not like Sasuke's rejection was enough.