Chapter 25

After my little encounter with Ryan, I told him to stay away from me and all that. Pretty much I gave him the speech for every crazy ex-boyfriend.

Currently, I am spinning around and around in my spinning chair. Work has been very boring lately. Mr. King usually has girls in his office now. Which allows me to go on many "lunch breaks".

"Bella go home." Mr. King said as he came out of his office with one of his many sluts.

"Yeah, Bella go home." She said with attitude. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I put my stuff in my bag and put it on my shoulder. The couple watched as I stepped out from behind my desk and to the elevator.

"What a slut." I heard her 'whisper' to Hunter. I didn't hear him say anything. But what was I expecting? Him to actually stand up for me.

"Have a good evening Mr. King," I said loud enough for me to hear not him. I looked through the slit of the elevator doors and saw him looking right at me.

"Leaving so soon Bella?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, Mr. King is letting me. He is up there with his girlfriend." Her mouth formed an 'O' and she nodded.

"Bye Maria" I waved as I exited the building. I walked down the sidewalk towards Tyler's office building. Believe it or not, I am actually starting to like him. Like actually like him. He is sweet, nice, caring, and all that. I kind of feel bad for putting that chip or bug under his computer. But as long as I still work for Hunter, I can't spill the beans.

"Back again I see Bella." The receptionist said. I nodded.

"Yup a little early this time." I smiled.

"Go on up Bella. He is having a bit of a rough day from what I heard from Rose."

"I guess I'll have to make it better then." I winked and turned around to get in the elevator. I waited for the elevator to rise to the very top floor.

"Bella my favorite visitor." Rose smiled with relief and got up to hug me.

"And Rose the best assistant ever."

"And Amore the most beautiful woman on this earth." I pulled out of the hug with Rose and saw Tyler standing there. He smiled at me and then walked over. He pulled me to him and leaned down to kiss me.

"Hello, Tyler."

"Why are you here so early. You usually get here at 6."

"Boss has a sex date with a girl."

"I see, why don't we have our own date then?"

"Not a sex date. I'd rather just stay with you. Plus you still have worked so work. I'll wait out here with Rose." He just laughed.

"You're very funny Amore. You think I could get any work done when I know you are out here?"

"Bella if I could give some advice I'd say go in there with him," Rose said from her desk.

"Ok fine." He smiled and then we walked into his office. His office was surprisingly clean, it was the desk that was a mess.

"I just have a few things I need to sign off on and then I have a short meeting with my dad. But you can stay for all of that." He sat down and pulled me along with him.