2. Zara's life

Zara's pov:

Shahyan and Asmara are getting married I can't believe it. They are too young just 19 years old. I was also 20 years old when I got married.

Two years..It's been years since I got married. I lost my best friend two years back, My Cousin, My sister, My best friend Aarzoo. She is coming back after 2 years I can't believe it. I missed her so much. We use to be close buddies and now we are not even in touch. I don't know how she is? What's going on in her life?

I miss our old days when there were no secrets between us. I don't remember from when we got so close. We had only one year difference so we got along with each other.

She was like my protector. Ruhaan is silent type so she is quite opposite to him. She is so blunt and outspoken girl but only one person can leave her speechless..Arham. She had huge crush on him. She always use to speak about him.

I never had any crush on anyone but when I was 12 years old Ammi's health was not well so she wanted me and Ruhaan to get engaged. It was weird as we use to stay at same house. I never thought of him in that way.

Ruhaan was not happy with it but he can never say no to bade papa so he agreed. Jiya ma also tried to make him understand so reluctantly he got engaged to me. Anyone can see that he was not happy with this arrangement.

Papa was also had same opinion like him. He didn't want his princess to get engaged so early but he loved Ammi so much that he had no choice but go along with her wish. I am also not happy but I was not sad as well. I felt nothing at that time except for the happiness I saw in my Ammi's eyes.

I was happy for her. I don't know what happened but I started seeing Ruhaan in different way after our engagement. I started to have feelings for him. Seeing my future with him. I accepted him as my to be husband. I tried to groom my self as he want his wife to be. I started to focus on his likes more than mine. He became centre focus of my life.

After two year to our engagement Ammi's health got better and everyone was happy that Ammi going to be with us for long time.

Ruhaan had never treated me like his fiancee. He was very rude to me whenever I tried to talk to him.

When he was of 18 and I was of 17. He introduced me to his girlfriend. I was heart broken. When I confronted him he said,"I don't think of me as his fiancee." I wanted to tell bade papa about it but I didn't want to hurt him so I was crying alone when Aarzoo came to me and asked for the reason to my tears. I was hesitant but later I shared my pain with her.

She got very angry and said,"I will make Ruhaan to confess that you are his fiancee"

I said,"how?"

She said,"you leave that to me. Future sister-in-law."

I smiled at her term.

She said,"you have to listen to me with out questioning. I nodded."

We had annual party in a week. I never wore anything other than Salwar Kameez after our engagement but Aarzoo made me wear long gown for the party and she did my make up. I was shocked to see myself in mirror. I never knew I can look like this. She insisted that I leave my hair open but Ruhaan don't like it. I don't want to do it but she didn't listen to me and left my hair open.

Ruhaan already left for the party so Shahyan dropped us. I can see Aarzoo was missing Arham. It's been year since he left for London and I always see her zoned out in his thoughts. I hope she gets her happy ending with him.

When we reached the college I saw Ruhaan dancing with his girlfriend. I felt tears in my eyes when Aarzoo said,"you will not cry for him. You have to show him what he lost. Wait I know what we have to do."