17. Ahaan's Anger

Arham's pov:

I was sleeping when I heard the door click sound and woke up. I hear the door get auto locked. I looked at time and it 2:00Am. Who went out at this time? Don't tell me It's Aarzoo. I removed blanket and quickly went to her room only to see an empty room.
Oh god what to do with this girl? She went out alone at this time with Yahya..What if something happens to them?

She cares for Yahya. I don't think she left alone. She don't even have car.

Usually I would have thought she called Shahyan but today is his wedding night. I don't think Aarzoo is foolish enough to call him. If she calls Saleekh then whole town will know about it..then who? Yazan..? No Maan papa can know.. Ya Allah this girl is one hand full. How can she just leave like that? Once I find her I will give her full on lecture on how to behave when she is my wife. This is her old habit whenever she gets upset she leaves the place.

Who would she call? Don't tell me It's Ahaan. If she dare to go to him then I don't know what I will do.

I was still in my thoughts when I got call on my phone. It's from Ruhaan.

I picked it up and he started shouting at me,"What is wrong with you Arham? It's your wedding night and you drove your wife out of your house. Aarzoo is so upset."

Oh she called Ruhaan. Why he skipped my mind? Thank you Allah it's not Ahaan.

I said,"Where is she? I am coming to take her."

He said,"I don't think she will come with you. She is very upset. "

I said,"I will handle her but first tell me where is she?"

He said," She is staying in our hotel in room 1202"

I said,"I am coming now. Thanks for informing."

He said,"Aarzoo will kill me when she will get to know about this but I think you have right to know."

I said,"Thanks a lot bro. I was worried."

I cut the call, took the keys and started driving towards hotel. While driving my thoughts drifted to the moments I spend with her just few hours ago.

This marriage is so unexpected that I have not yet digested the fact that she is my wife now and suddenly she kissed me. I would not say that I didn't like it but I was shocked. Everything was happening so fast. I had no time to think but when I thought I just wanted to run as far as I can from her. The thoughts of her being this close to some other man occupied my mind and before I lose my control and lash out on her. I ran from there. I wanted to go back but the pain in my heart and constant reminder of her being with someone else was killing me. I am not that strong. I can't look past the fact that she was engaged sexually with someone else and then got pregnant with someone else child.

If the child is not of Ahaan then does she had s*x with more than one person all this thoughts are making me insane.

I took the lift ,once I was infront of her room I rang the door bell but I was shocked to see Ahaan opening the door shirtless and he looked like he just woke up from sleep. Aarzoo was sleeping peacefully on bed and Yahya on baby cot but what caught my attention was the spot beside her was wrinkled like someone was there. I never expected this.

Aarzoo's pov:

I was shocked to see Ahaan.

I said,"What are you doing here?"

He said,"I want to talk to you please.."

I said,"Not now. I am really tired. Please we will talk tomorrow. Wait how you know I was here?"