Character's Intro and Brief Recap

I can see so many of you are confused due to lot of characters in the story so here is the introduction of characters again.

✔Maan and Jiya -( lead couple from 'I am all yours')
Their children: 3

Names :
Ruhaan - 23 years old.
Aarzoo - 23 years old.
Yarah - 20 years old.

✔Zaan (Maan's brother) - Maahi (lead couple in My brother's bride)

Their children - 2

Names :
Zara - 22 years old.
Yazan - 20 years old.

✔ Sameer (Maan's friend) has two wives.

First wife : Mehak (dead)

Their children - 1

Name : Arham - 24 years old.

Second wife : Salina

Their Children - 1

Name : Shahyan - 19 years old.

✔ Aneekh (Maahi's brother) - Samaira.

Their children -2

Names :
Asmara - 19 years old.
Saleekh - 19 years old.

✔ Adeel ( Jiya's friend) and Aliya (Maan's Cousin)

Their Children - 1

Name :
Aliza - 14 years old.

✔ Zaeem (Maan's friend) has two wives.

1. Aneesha ( Lead couple in Stuck with Love)

Their Children - 2

Zohaan - 24 years old

Aleesha - 17 years old

2. Zaiba (dead)

Their Children none.

✔ Samar (Aneesha's friend and also close to Maan)

Girlfriend -  Zaiba (dead)

Their Children - 1

Pari - 20 years old.

Wife - Sabah

Their children - 1

Salah - 17 years old

Couples in I want to be yours :

Arham - Aarzoo

Ruhaan - Zara

Yazan - Yarah

Shahyan - Asmara

Saleekh - Aliza

Zohaan - Pari

Salah - Aleesha ( They are future couple and their story will not be their in this book)

Brief Recap( Story until now):

Arham has two wives.

1. Zara ( pretend wife not actually married as she is already married to Ruhaan. no one knows about it except for Aarzoo)

2. Aarzoo ( love of his life.)

*****

Ruhaan married to Zara but no one knows about it.

Pretending to be married to Adira for two reasons.

1. Not to make Zara guilty for marrying Arham and not to break her house as they both have a daughter

( which now has no value for him as he got to know Zara still loves him)

2. To avoid questions from his family and relatives which he can't answer as he himself don't know what happened on his wedding day.

(Now he is ready to face it as he want to fight for Zara but.. there is always a but. In last chapter Adira announced infront of his whole family and friends that she is pregnant with Ruhaan's baby.)

***
Yazan and Yarah use to date each other but due to some reasons they broke up. Both of them blaming the other and ready to move on.

In last chapter Yarah got engaged to Saleekh.

***

Shahyan has dreams to go study MBA in London then start helping his brother in business. Once he feel he is well settled then get into an relationship but all of them get shattered when rumours start in college that he and Asmara are having a relationship. It starts after few group of people find them in each other embrace while locked up in a room which is just a misinterpretation. He was just rescuing and consoling Asmara who was locked up in that room.

To avoid further embarrassment  their families get them married. When he was getting use to the idea of marraige he gets to know a bitter truth. Asmara set him up with all the drama to get married to him.

In Asmara's defence, she just says she did all this to get love of her life because Shahyan's parents are planning to get him married to Pari and she can't let that happen.

At present Shahyan is very angry with her.

***

Saleekh loves Aliza but he thinks she is too young for him and he should not have such feelings for her.

His mother misinterprets that he loves Yarah and fixes his marraige with Yarah.

He agreed to go ahead with it so he can let go of his feelings for Aliza. He got engaged to Yarah in last chapter. Yarah told him that she loved someone else but he doesn't know that it's Yazan.

Aliza has crush on Saleekh and she is Yarah's best friend.

****

Zohaan and Pari usually are from London but they visit India with their parents every year on their Vacation.
Zohaan is not studying, he is working in his father's firm but he came to India to accompany Pari. This year they came alone as their parents are busy.

Both of them are good friends of Yazan.

Zohaan and Pari have kind of love- hate relationship.

Zohaan hates Pari because her mother spoiled his childhood and his parents marraige.

He loves her for who she is but he can't look past her mother's deeds.

Pari loves him but she never expressed it because she knows Zohaan hates her.

***

Ruhaani - daughter of Ruhaan and Zara.

Yahya- Adopted son of Aarzoo.

That's all about the couples for now.
If you have any doubts please ask in the comment section.

I hope you got the clarity on the story after reading this.

Thank you for your love and support :)