15. I Accept him

Arham's pov:

What I just did? I married Aarzoo. I don't know what to do now? Zara is my wife and now Aarzoo. No, no, this is not right but It's already done.

I was in my thoughts when Ahaan came there running and everyone was shocked.

Maan papa said,"If Ahaan is there then who is sitting on stage?"

I am dead. I don't know what to do? Ya Allah please help me.

Zaan papa came to me and removed my sehra. He was shocked and said,"Arham..? What are you doing here?"

Maan uncle sent all the guests and now only my papa, Maan papa,Zaan papa, Aneekh uncle and Adeel uncle families are here.

Aarzoo came here and she was shocked to see me in groom attire.

Zaan papa said,"Tell us that what we are thinking is wrong. You have not married Aarzoo."

I felt very guilty and looked down.

He said,"Answer me."

I said,"I-I married he-"

Maan papa slapped me before I can complete my words.

He said,"How dare you to deceive us? You spoiled my both daughter's life by marrying both of them. Why you did so? Did you think for a second about Zara and Ruhaani? Marriage is a joke for you?"

I looked at Zara who is standing with emotionless face clutching Ruhaani to herself.

I said,"Maan papa I had no other way. I had to stop Aarzoo from marrying Ahaan because he-"

Before I can finish my words Ahaan charged at me and punched me. I fell down but he didn't stop he kept on punching and kicking me when Shahyan and Saleekh hold him back.

He said,"I will kill you. How dare you to marry my Aarzoo. I will kill you. Divorce her. Divorce her now so that we can marry. She is mine. Only mine. Divorce her."

I looked at Aarzoo who looked scared. I don't know what to do?

Maan papa said,"We don't accept this marriage. You betrayed us. Aarzoo is not your wife. You understand Arham. This marriage is not valid. Why did you do this to us? "

I don't know what to say.

Just then Ruhaan entered there and said,"This marriage is valid papa. Both of them said 'Qubool hai' and sighed the papers."

A gasp left from Jiya ma. Everyone was shocked. Jiya ma quickly walked towards Ruhaan and hugged him.

She said,"How are you my son? Where were you?"

Maan papa pulled her away from him and said," He is not our son Jiya. If he was then he would not have ran away from marriage. Breaking Zara's heart and leaving her to face the Society."

Jiya ma said,"Why did you do it Ruhaan?Why?"

Ruhaan said,"I was in love with Adira. I tried my best but I can't marry Zara So I left."

Maan papa slapped him. I think today is slap day.

He said,"How dare you Ruhaan? You have no right to disrespect Zara like that. You should have talked to us but what you did was so absurd. What are you doing here? Get out."

I looked at Zara who is crying silently. Tears are flowing from her eyes and her eyes are showing pain she was feeling. I walked towards her and stood beside her. When she looked at me she hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her.

I said,"Shhh..Don't cry Zara."

Zaan papa pulled Zara out of my arms and said,"Don't you dare come close to my daughter. She is not going to stay with you. You cheated on her. "