55.Dilemma

Arham's pov:

Next day me and Zubair went to meet Rua. I just hope everything sorts out between them.

Rua was shocked to see Zubair but pretended that she doesn't know him.

She said,"Who is he Arham?"

Zubair got angry at this and said,"Don't you know me?"

She said,"I don't know you. I am seeing you for the first time."

Zubair said,"stop it Rua. It's not funny. I know I did mistake but saying that you don't know is too much"

She said,"What you did was okay? I am saying truth I am never knew who you are actually. You pretended infront of me so I really don't know who you are"

I felt like I am interfering in their private moment. I was about to leave from there but Zubair caught my hand and wishpered to me,"Where are you going? You are here that's why she is being civil otherwise she will throw chappal on me and will definitely slap me. Silently stay here please."

She said,"What are you planning? Arham don't listen to any of his words. He is a liar and cheater."

Zubair said,"Liar I agree but Cheater? When did I cheat on you?"

She said,"You know what..I don't want to talk to you."

She looked at Arham and said,"Where is the guy you chose for the plan"

I pointed finger towards Zubair and her mouth opened in shock.

She said,"Him? My answer is No. Never. I will not marry him."

Zubair said,"Rua..Please don't take decision in haste."

She rolled her eyes and said,"Look who is talking? I don't want to marry you. That's final."

She was about to leave when Zubair looked at me with puppy eyes and said,"help me."

I said,"Rua..First you sit."

I made her sit and said,"Calm down. Don't think emotionally think practically. We need him to get your inheritance. You already know him and he wants to help you. Think about Rida. Her future is in your hands. She deserve to have her father in her life. I know he did unforgivable mistake and I am not asking you forgive him. It's upto you but give him a chance. If he is really changed or not. Time changes everyone. I have know from two years and I have not seen him with any girl. I saw how he cares for Ruhaani like she is his own daughter then how much he will love Rida. Think carefully and decide. Don't decision in anger. I know you went through alot because of him. It must be hard to accept him. It's just matter of few months. If you don't like him or don't think he is changed then you can divorce him. Don't you think it will be better to marry him than marrying some stranger. If he is really changed then Rida have her father in her life. Think about it."

She was in thoughts and Zubair showed me in thumbs up.

Next Zubair came sat on knees infront of her. He got hold of her hand and said,"Please One chance. I know I hurt you alot and I don't deserve you but baby I realized after losing you jow much I love you. I am sure no one can love you as you do."

Rua turned away her face from him.

He said,"I know it's hard to trust me after what I did but please atleast give me a chance to repent. Please Rua..Please."

Rua said,"okay. I will marry you but it's for name sake. I will not stop you from seeing Rida but don't expect anything from me."

Zubair said,"okay..okay..Done."

He tried to hug her but she moved away and said,"This is what I am talking about stay away from me."

Zubair sighed and said,"Okay"

She left and Zubair hugged me. He said,"Thank you..Thank you..Thank you..I can't  tell how thankful I am to you. Thank you Arham."

We went home and informed this news to everyone.

Ruhaan's pov:

Thank god he is getting married but not to Zara. I was losing hope of ever winning back Zara's heart but now I can persuade her. We can be a happy family. Me, Zara and Ruhaani. Ya Allah please make my this wish come true.

Everything is falling in place. Ruhaani found the donor. She will be fine. After Ruhaani's operation I will tell truth to Zara. I will do anything she says to get her forgiveness. This time I am not backing out. No matter what.

I saw Zara tensed and went away from the hall. I followed her to her room. I saw her sobbing badly. What happened? Is she heartbroken that Zubair is getting married?

I walked towards her and she looked at me.

She said,"What we are going to do Ruhaan? What will happen of our Ruhaani?"

I sat beside and said,"Ruhaani? What happened to her? She is fone Zara. Didn't you see how she was playing with Zubair? She will be completely fine the transplant. Don't worry.."

She hugged me and started crying loudly.

I panicked and said,"What happened? "
She said,"The donor backed out due to her health condition. She is not fit for the transplant."

I said,"What condition?"

She said,"They didn't tell me. They said it's confidential but she can't give her bone marrow."

I said,"We should tell our family. We will continue our search and contact more people. In sha Allah we will find the match again soon"

I was about to go but she stopped me and said,"Not now. After long time everyone one is happy. Let them enjoy. We will tell them after Zubair's marriage."

I said,"As you wish but we have to do something. We can't sit idle."

She said,"I asked doctor to tell us the last resort. You remember he told us if we are not able to find donor in a month then he will tell us one more option. We have to meet him today. I took appointment in the evening. You will come with me, right?"

I said,"ofcourse. It's about our daughter..I will do anything."

She just stayed in my arms. We both didn't speak anything but still my heart felt contended. I love her. She and Ruhaani are my only ray of happiness. Without them I have no life. She fell asleep in my arms. I laid her on bed and took her in my arms. It's been so long since I laid beside her.

After 30 minutes she woke up from her sleep taking Ruhaani's name.

She said,"Ruhaani..Ruhaan Where is Ruhaani? She is fine, right?"

He embraced her in my arms and said,"She is fine. Zubair took her to Sameer Uncle house to meet his daughter. She is fine."

She said,"Ruhaan, I can't lose Ruhaani..please save her..please."

I can't see her like this. Ya Allah please help us.

In evening we went to see the doctor.

Zara said,"Please tell us the last resort. We are not able to find the donor.."

Doctor said,"Ms.Zara, This last resort also doesn't have 100% surity but mostly it works. It takes time and by the time result come the cancer will be spread more. If we didn't find the match then we might lose Ruhaani."

Zara was shaking with fear when Doctor said,"We can lose Ruhaani."

I got hold of her hand to calm her down but she is in trance.

I said,"What is the option Doctor?"

He said,"There is 25% probability that the bone marrow matches between siblings. I am aware that Ruhaani doesn't have any sibling but that is the last resort. You both should give her a sibling. It's upto you if you want to opt for it or not. Mean while we will keep looking for Donor."

By listening this Zara lost her consciousness.

Her last words..

No, this can't happen, Mybaby Ruhaani.

Hope you are enjoying :)