Chapter 11

I wake up to a LITERAL HUMAN TRAP. (Not the Natsuki Type, also I'm very sorry.)

I can't move.

I can't move because...

I'm too scared to wake up everyone around me.

How am I even supposed to get up to pee if I have to?!

Okay, so here's the situation. Monika is literally laying on my left arm, hugging it tightly in a vice grip like a boa constrictor wrapping around it's victim, her face turned sideways to face me and laying on my bicep.

Of course, this is much more terrifying because the damn snake isn't working alone.

Yuri is doing the same thing, except she's wrapping her legs around my arm and is a lot higher up, so my hand is around her... privates. She keeps on shuffling her legs around in her sleep, though, making me damned well uncomfortable with our constant rubbing against each other.

At least your hand is dry.

Dude, don't even.

Natsuki was laying curled up, her legs slightly outstretched laying on mine, making it impossible to shuffle them at all for fear of making her wake up. Her small arms are attempting to curl them around my waist, but stopping at the mattress. Natsuki's face is buried in my stomach, her head moving in sync with the rise and fall of my breaths and stomach. I would try and look down at her, but GOD DAMN IT SAYORI WHERE DID YOU LEARN THIS.

My head wasn't resting on the pillow like I thought it was, but rather on Sayori's chest. She somehow managed to get me into a backpack lock, her legs encircling my chest tightly and not giving me one tiny pocket of space to move.

Any tighter and I would've begun to have struggles with breathing, she's encased me that tightly.

Her arms also just so happen to be one move away from getting me into a chokehold, so that's fun. Her right arm is over my collarbone, hanging loosely and laying across my chest with her left under my armpit and heading upwards. The two hands are clasped together strongly, trapping me.

I bet you they planned this. These... movements? Yeah, movements, these movements are way too coordinated, I refuse to believe that these are all just coincidences. They just so happened to be able to trap me in a way where I can't move a single muscle without notifying anyone? Yeah right, lucky chances my ass.

I bet you enjoy this.

To some extent, I bet you do too.

Can't complain, at least I'm alive somewhat.

Somewhat?

Don't think about it too hard, you'll hurt your head.

Hey, you promised answers-

"Gnrrrrhhhhhh!" I whisper painfully through my teeth, as spasms rock my body, shaking the girls off of me. I sit straight up and clench my fists in pain, my nails digging into my palms in an attempt to dull this writhing agony snaking all around my body. Eventually it fades, and I notice everyone looking at me with worried expressions.

Apart from Sayori, of course, she's still hanging on to my back, still asleep too.

Don't even say it.

"Y/N!" I hear Monika shout, already on full alert and awake. "Are you alright?" The other two also look worried, but they're still sleepy, staring at me with half open eyes.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine... sorry for waking you three up. What's the time?" I mumble quietly in an attempt to keep Sayori asleep. She's like a koala bear hugging a tree, never letting go and looking cute as hell. Monika turns her head to look at the clock above my door, and it's only then that I think,