V O I D

Junk.
That's what this room is full of.
Buildings, random patches of ground, a picture of the sun, dust everywhere.
People stay stock still, their bodies ready to be re animated when the author can finally pick up his pen once again.
These are toys, ready to be re imagined in a new situation.
But until then, they stay, unmoving like the toys in Toy Story.

And then, sound, noise, feeling erupts in this dead and barren wasteland.
A void, a crack, a distortion appears in nowhere and everywhere.
There is no explanation, no reasoning, it just is.
A man tumbles through, his body constantly shifting.
He has blonde hair, then brown, then black, then ginger, each form seemingly lingering for a shorter time than the last, height, weight, bone structure changing all the time.
Nonetheless, a patch of white static, defying all laws, stays.

Irrational.

It is Genos.

He looks around, and spots me.
He questions.
I do not reply as he draws closer, merely sweeping my hand to the side as a rift opens up, showing you.
Yes you, dear reader, omnipotent being outside of this world, spectating our...

Game.

Genos stops, and looks at you.
You can't see him, can you?
He almost takes on your form for a second there.
He asks me what is going on.
I tell him that nothing will matter, as this version of him is trapped here.
He gets angry.
I sweep my hand again, showing the timeline he is supposedly in, replacing the fabricated picture of you.

He relaxes for a second, shoulders slumping.
I tell him that time always goes on.
He asks me what his purpose is here, next to these dolls, mannequins ready to be strung up with strings and played like puppets.
I tell him to take a seat, summoning a nice wooden, oak formed chair for him with a swift wave of my arm.
He sits.
His purpose here is to answer.
Answer any questions you dear spectators may have about our timeline here.
Try not to probe too deep, dear reader.
I don't want to spoil the end of all things for you.

As for my name, well...

You can just call me Mr.Thor.
Well.
Genos is waiting patiently.
Go ahead and ask if you need any situations cleared up.