•6~Aelin Ashryver•

Secret

A/n-Being Dorians younger sister and being in a secret relationship with Celeana (she'll be Celeana because this is set in the first/second book)

~~~

You snook along the winding corridors of the stone castle trying to find Celeana's bedroom door. When you found it, you knocked quietly trying not to draw much attention to yourself.
"Come in!" You heard Celeana shout from inside.

When you entered, you noticed Chaol was also in the room. It was quite late in the evening, and that was not a time for the Princess to be meeting someone who was classed as a criminal.
"Princess y/n, what are you doing here at this time?"
"I just came to give Celeana this book. I recommended it to her." You showed him the book you had actually gotten for yourself, but was your only excuse at that moment in time.
Celeana smirked at you slyly while Chaol gave you a confused look.
"What?" You said innocently.
"Nothing, nothing." He said and noticed Celeana's smile and gave her wide eyes to tell her to stop. She wasn't very discrete  so you were just going to have to act like you didn't notice.
"So anyway I'll be off." You handed the book to her and then walked to door.
"Umm...Y/n, can I talk to you outside?" Chaol asked. You were suddenly filled with anxiety at the fact he could know what's going on, but you took a breath and acted natural.
"Of course." You said as you smiled at him. You had known Chaol since you were young, yet he could never seem to read you as you were usually quite reserved. However, he could read Celeana like a book.

Once you had both stepped outside, he held the door shut so Celeana couldn't follow you two.
"Has Celeana been bothering you?" Chaol asked you bluntly. You looked at him confused.
"I don't quite understand what you mean." You tried to act as innocent as you possibly could. Chaol swallowed nervously.
"I think... she might like you. Like romantically." Chaol said, avoiding eye contact.
You blushed when he said it out loud, and you thought it was funny how the topic of love made Chaol act weird.
"I'm sure you're just over thinking things." You tried to convince him, but he stopped you almost immediately.
"I am sure off it, i wouldn't of said anything if I wasn't positive." He sighed after blurting all that out. "I know you're smart, and I know you wouldn't go out with her as she's a criminal. But, I just wanted to remind you that you're a princess, and your father will not be happy if you wanted to marry her."
You tried to look at him like he was crazy, but nodded because you knew he was only looking out for you.
"Alright, but just so you know I don't like her anyway." You Lied smoothly.
"Of course, I knew you wouldn't really!" Chaol blushed since he was embarrassed. "I'd best be off now anyway." Chaol walked off down the stone hallway in the direction of his room.

When you were sure the coast was clear, you snuck back into Celeana's room. She smirked at you when you entered and you shook your head at her while you laughed. You then kissed her.
"We have got to be way more careful." You said after you pulled away.
"And by we, you mean me?" Celeana said cheekily. You smirked this time.
"Obviously."