•9~Aedion Ashryver•

A/n-Basically, you are from a high class family in the city and you and Aedion are in love. Your father thinks you're only crushing on eachother and already doesn't approve of it. Inspired a little bit by Romeo and Juliet except not the dying part.
i published this early and I don't know how to unpublished so Part 8 will come out next

Hiding your love for Aedion was one of hardest things you had to do on a daily basis. You were always making excuses as to why you had to leave the house as you always wanted to meet up with Aedion. You were so in love with him, and vice versa.

Aedion was absolutely smitten, and knew he would have to ask your father for your hand soon before someone else got it. He planned to go to your house without your knowledge as he wanted the proposal to be a surprise. He turned up at your house and knocked on the door.

When your father opened the door, he was shocked to say the least. Everyone knew Aedion and his reputation; your father was no exception.
"To what do I owe your visit?" Your father asked politely as he was utterly confused as to why Aedion would be here. He had no idea about your relationship.
"I want to ask for your daughter, Y/n's, hand in marriage." Aedion said confidently, beaming as he assumed your father would agree. Your fathers confusion soon turned to anger. This man, with his "reputation", had come to your house and asked for his daughters hand in marriage? Your father had hoped he would have gotten better offers for his daughters hand.

Instead of taking it out professionally, your father decided to shouting at him. Aedion was taken aback, and stood there shocked. You flew onto the hallway to see what was going on, followed closely by your mother and curious siblings.

When you saw Aedion, you were worried about what he had said as your father could be a very aggressive man.
"What is going on here?" Your mother said as she walked down the stairs and you followed closely behind her.
"This man, Aedion Ashryver, has just walked into our house and asked for Y/n's Hand in marriage." Your father shouted. You dared not look at Aedion incase your father went off it.
"Well I love her. And she loves me." The room went silent after Aedion stated this. He immediately knew what he had done wrong. He had just outed you.

Your father turned around slowly to face you before whispering harshly.
"What does he mean, you love him?" Your face burned and you knew you were in serious trouble. It was either step up and stand up for your man or give up completely.

You took a deep breath before moving next to Aedion and taking his hand in yours. You looked your father directly in the eye.
"Me and Aedion want to get married because we are already courting. That is how I know i love him." You explained nervously. Your father stood silent for a moment, thinking.
"Get out then." He said at last.
"What?" You, Aedion and your mother said in unison.
"Either go with Aedion and get out of my house or stay here and never be with Aedion. Simple as that." Your father began to walk away after he said this, assuming you would follow. You looked at Aedion, who looked nervous. You squeezed his hand to give you both reassurance.
"Alright then. Goodbye." You said before turning and pulling Aedion out the door. Your father watched as you and Aedion walked away down the road into town. Her had not expected that, and he was furious.

Part 2??