4. Enemy Territory

By 7pm ,I was in front of a sweet looking house, it was surrounded by a white picket fence and there was a garden of petunias and daisies out front.

I walked down a path made of gravel and up to the front door, then knocked three times.
Less than a minute later, the door was opened by a tall, bony, blonde haired woman with the most piercing blue eyes. She looked about 40.

Nerd witch's mum?

Her hair was pulled into a bun that looked tight enough to rip the flesh off her skull and she had a puzzled look on her face

"Can I help you? " she asked

I instantly noted that she had an accent. Russian most likely.

"Um.. Yeah. Does Riley Parker live here? " I asked politely

Her expression immediately became guarded and she slightly pushed the door so that there was just a narrow space between it and the door frame

"Why? Who are you? " came the Russian accent again,only this time a bit harshly.

I got confused,"I'm Zion Wesley, her project partner "

Her expression softened and she gave me a soft smile.

"Oh? Well why didn't you say so? Come on in, " she opened the door and ushered me in "I'm Dr Shannon Parker, Riley's mum"

I just nodded.

"Riley didn't tell me she had a partner"

The corner of my lips tugged up into a smile, "Yeah, I bet she didn't " I muttered under my breath.

"What was that dear? "

"Oh nothing. Is she in? We really need to get started " I lifted my hand which held my backpack.

"She's in her room, you can head right up. Will you be staying for dinner? "

I considered it. I looked at Mrs Parker and saw her eyes practically begging me to say yes.

Oh,who could say no to such a sweet lady?

Then also, It would probably piss Nerd witch off and she couldn't hurt me in front of her mum right?

I grinned.

"Yes ma'am. I'd love to stay for dinner" I flashed her my dashing debonair smile.

She put a hand to her heart and fluttered her eyelashes while blushing  a pale pink.

Seems my charms worked on her perfectly, now only if I could get them to work on her witch of a daughter.

"Perfect! " she clapped her hands together pulling me out of my thoughts "I'll call you kids when it's done. Her room is upstairs, first door on your right "

"Thanks Mrs Parker "

"Please call me Shannon " she winked

Unbelievable?

Nahh

I'm used to older women being suggestive.

* * *

Up the stairs I went, ready to enter the witch's lair.
I turned right and saw the door Shannon described.
I raised my fist to knock but stopped when an idea came to me.

If she was indecent, I could easily sneak up on her and let her teenage hormones lead her right into my trap.

I could have the kiss and maybe, I smirked, something more. After all, who could resist me?