25

"Try this one

          "Try this one."

Gina said after picking up the right dresses. She picked two dresses, the first one was red and the other one black. Rachel observed the first one and frowned. The dress, before even wearing it looked small and she knew that it would look way too tight oh her body and reveal too much. So without hesitation she refused to try it on.

"I don't really like this one. But I'll try the red one." She said, making Gina simply nod at her.

After their whole day looking for the perfect dress, Gina understood that Rachel was very complicated when it came to choosing her clothes. She didn't like her dresses to be above her knees because she considered that length way too short. She didn't like her dresses to be too tight on her thin body. But she preferred to not leave any comment on her taste; after all she was the one going to prom, so she was free to pick up her own dress.

When she came out wearing her red dress, even Gina was very surprised at how beautiful and elegant it looked on her. The dress was long, hiding her whole legs. It was made of soft, satiny fabric, long and loose. With the small v neck collar, everything looked perfect without revealing what she didn't want to reveal.

"This dress is perfect!" Gina commented, making Rachel smile.

She turned to look at herself again in the mirror. "I love it too. But it's too expensive Gina." She turned back to her, her brows pulled together at the price of the dress she was wearing.

Gina rolled her eyes at her.

"A single dress won't make the Bornman family poor. Trust me this dress costs nothing. You look beautiful and I'm sure that you love this dress as much as I do. So... we're buying it."

Rachel simply sighed before nodding.

"Now we have to find the perfect shoes and purse to match with this beauty."

Gina said when she handed the money to the beautiful lady in front of her.

And that's how their day went. They also bought a golden-looking purse and nude heels. Everything looked perfect and of course, very expensive. Her hair was perfectly pulled up into a messy bun, some of her curls falling down her beautiful, freckled face.

"Are you sure that you don't want to add some makeup to finish the whole look?"

Gina asked, as she observed her and the way she looked inside her outfit.

Rachel shook her head, no.

"No, I'm not going to wear makeup. I think I look beautiful like this, without it."

She replied with a polite smile on her lips making Gina nod at her response.

Looking at her watch, she said, "Elijah will be here in a few minutes."